• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Holiday Raffle!

1,275 posts in this topic

Don't forget to sign up for Dr X's contest tomorrow night, that's another fun thing:)

For everyone...and it's free:)

Dr. X sure is generous. This board has always attracted such wonderful people. Even the weirdos are entertaining. What a delight!

Don't forget to sign up for Dr X's contest tomorrow night, that's another fun thing:)

For everyone...and it's free:)

Dr. X sure is generous. This board has always attracted such wonderful people. Even the weirdos are entertaining. What a delight!

Secret Santa, the Raffle, Dr. X's contest... is there a better time around the boards than at the holidays? And for further proof of the community spirit look what a wonderful job Sharon's done in just a few days bringing so many people together to raise money for a boardie in need.

Great stuff!

I had not visited Comics General in a while and completely missed the gift exchange! Glad I managed to at least catch the raffle!

I'll add this to the pile and hopefully it peaks someone's interest. The Zenescope variant that started all the football variants for the next few years. Limited to 500 copies, graded CGC 9.6 This will also have a few other goodies packed with it.

Escape from Wonderland #6 C2E2 2010 Blue Jersey variant

i-T2c4tp5-L.jpg

I had not visited Comics General in a while and completely missed the gift exchange! Glad I managed to at least catch the raffle!

I'll add this to the pile and hopefully it peaks someone's interest. The Zenescope variant that started all the football variants for the next few years. Limited to 500 copies, graded CGC 9.6

Escape from Wonderland #6 C2E2 2010 Blue Jersey variant

i-T2c4tp5-L.jpg

Da Bears!

I'd like to offer up a mystery box of comics, toys, collectibles. Mixture of everything!!

KUpDDEU.jpg

:takeit:

Still a lot of offerings with NO PICTURES !! :sumo:

31 of 79 prize donations do not have pictures.

Remember folks, a picture will help get your item chosen. It'll help make it clear what you're giving away as well.

If you're giving away a mystery box, give me an image of some mystery box. If you're giving a $50 Amazon card, let's see what that looks like....or show me a picture of a $50 bill.

Don't be lazy. :sumo:

Still a lot of offerings with NO PICTURES !! :sumo:

31 of 79 prize donations do not have pictures.

Remember folks, a picture will help get your item chosen. It'll help make it clear what you're giving away as well.

If you're giving away a mystery box, give me an image of some mystery box. If you're giving a $50 Amazon card, let's see what that looks like....or show me a picture of a $50 bill.

Don't be lazy. :sumo:

Just use DiamondCity's image for all mystery boxes. Even if the person submitted their own image. Use DiamondCity's instead.

Marvel: The Expanding Universe Wall Chart + ????

Folded up, this thing is the size of a large coffee table book. When opened, it expands to over 12 feet in length! This is brand new and has never been expanded. Due to size, US shipping only, please.

th_Raffle%20Front.jpgth_Raffle%20Back.jpg