• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Holiday Raffle!

1,275 posts in this topic

Here is one bonus item that I wish to add to the raffle. This was my Grandmother's book... a linen copy of Cinderella- A Fairy Story

Whitman 1935

Illustrated by Juanita Bennett

kNuTK4s.jpg

Baxmd5Q.jpg

l41kvnF.jpg

I will add one other linen edition with this one (both from the 1930's)

This is definitely a niche prize, but one that has some sentimental value to me.

I wish I was up to date and knowledgeable on the whole holiday raffle thing, because your addition is wonderful. I am impressed you would part with something so meaningful to you. That is true Christmas spirit, to me.

To join the raffle, just find something decent to donate. When you donate an item or items, your name is thrown into a hat, to be drawn later.

If your name is chosen early, your chances are very high to get an amazing prize. In fact, many people, even if their name is drawn 60th, will still get something they like.

Here is one bonus item that I wish to add to the raffle. This was my Grandmother's book... a linen copy of Cinderella- A Fairy Story

Whitman 1935

kNuTK4s.jpg

Baxmd5Q.jpg

l41kvnF.jpg

This is definitely a niche prize, but one that has some sentimental value to me.

I wish I was up to date and knowledgeable on the whole holiday raffle thing, because your addition is wonderful. I am impressed you would part with something so meaningful to you. That is true Christmas spirit, to me.

To join the raffle, just find something decent to donate. When you donate an item or items, your name is thrown into a hat, to be drawn later.

If your name is chosen early, your chances are very high to get an amazing prize. In fact, many people, even if their name is drawn 60th, will still get something they like.

Last year I was in spot 105 (I think) out of 130 and still got a nice reader Ms Marvel 1 and Nova 1. Always a fun night of picking and chatting

Prize sweetener for my donation ( #17 I believe) --- in addition to the EoW variant ---- how about a couple more ......

Full Set - Harley Quinn 1 Rebirth - Ashley Witter variants!!!!

About as NM as you can get - I was able to cherry pick from the initial release......

harley.jpg

Whitman 1935

kNuTK4s.jpg

Baxmd5Q.jpg

l41kvnF.jpg

Last year I was in spot 105 (I think) out of 130 and still got a nice reader Ms Marvel 1 and Nova 1. Always a fun night of picking and chatting

Absolutely is a fine night no matter how low you pick. And trust me... I know from picking lowwwwww! But also, people have such a variety of interests, so often even people picking near the bottom say they're still getting one of their top choices when they pick.

Everyone really should find a nice item, toss it in and and then come join us for a fun night!

I was in the 90s two different years, actually 110 one year and still got nice items. Watching the raffle live with the live commentary is by far my favorite board moment each year.

I was in the 90s two different years, actually 110 one year and still got nice items. Watching the raffle live with the live commentary is by far my favorite board moment each year.

I think I was in the 70s last year and got my 4th or 5th choice. But also agree its the best board event of the year. I hung around long before my pick and long past... actually all the way to the bitter end of the whole thing. Just beause it's a fun time.

This raffle is too quiet tonight! Let's toss a little OA in here as well and get things hopping!

WCWWpage1panel-1.jpg

pencil on 8.5x11 typing paper - Ben Caldwell finished panel art for WEDNESDAY COMICS WONDER WOMAN. For this project every panel was drawn individually and then assembled on the puter, so this is as finished as the art gets for this awesome story.