• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show us your TOP CENSUS copies

447 posts in this topic

I love this cover

749727-aqua56.jpg

lol... great cover. That's the only Aquaman issue I own, because I'm from Detroit... but man... the story inside is just God-aweful. Almost unreadable as the mighty Aquaman gets knocked unconscious by a two-bit thug with a plant vase beside the head.

The mystic ritual of CGC submission; before and after scans...

mysticcomics_7.jpg

mystikcomics_7_CGC.jpg

Wasn't sure how this naughty boy would come back because minor restoration had been done at some point, but only a slight hit (P) and an Apparent 9.0 ties it with one other restored and an unrestored 9.0 copy. :whee:

mystic7.jpg

mysticcomics_7.jpg

mystikcomics_7_CGC.jpg

Wasn't sure how this naughty boy would come back because minor restoration had been done at some point, but only a slight hit (P) and an Apparent 9.0 ties it with one other restored and an unrestored 9.0 copy. :whee:

mystic7.jpg

Texas show off.

mysticcomics_7.jpg

mystikcomics_7_CGC.jpg

mystic7.jpg

Texas show off.
:acclaim:

Just sold yesterday. It didnt have much GA company in my collection, certainly nothing of this caliber.

scan0001.jpg

I have a decent amount of top census books but these are the only 2 that i submitted myself. Bought raw as part of a 400 book collection back in 2002.

i9.jpg

i92.jpg

mysticcomics_7.jpg

mystikcomics_7_CGC.jpg

mystic7.jpg

Texas show off.
:acclaim:
:applause:

Don't have many left but these last few that I do have are still my some of my most faves.

VictoryComics2CGC8_0.jpg

CGC 9.0 MP...book just has a touch of resto but is mostly original.

MarvelMysteryComics49_0ow.jpg

mysticcomics_7.jpg

mystikcomics_7_CGC.jpg

mystic7.jpg

Texas show off.

Just getting back to this thread; so what is Greggy saying about Texas ,,, hm

...WOW! :o Richard ... (worship)

That's a ^^

"Texas show off?" Isn't that the idea? (shrug) It also means that at least two of the three nicest copies of Mystic #7 now call the great state of Texas "home" ...Yee-hah! :insane:

Don't have many left but these last few that I do have are still my some of my most faves.

VictoryComics2CGC8_0.jpg

Nice books, Roy; I don't believe that I've seen the Victory before. A good accolade bears repeating: your MM#4 is a killer copy. (worship)

"Texas show off?"

mm4.jpg

"Texas show off?"

mm4.jpg

Texas D-Bag showoff.