• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All-American comics no.16 the Green lantern

299 posts in this topic

I missed this when you first posted so I'll just say congratulations on the fantastic book! Yours is the rare family that actually managed to keep such a fragile heirloom around for the following generations. Awesome book and while I would certainly understand if you decide to sell I hope you do not. Keep it in the family. :)

Just finished reading this thread. Congrats on the book. That is one great family heirloom. I'm looking forward to seeing it once it is graded. :)

One thing I did learn while reading this thread was that insurance from the post office doesn't count without a certified appraisal and receipts. Does anyone know what the max amount of insurance USPS will honor without those documents? (Sorry a little off topic)

Thank you, I want to know the answer to the question you just asked, I have a site I was given for insurance I may use them when it comes time to having this book graded, since that is the next step. I just want to cover all grounds of course!!

Geez, has it been almost a year since this thread was last posted in??? Holy cats. What ever happened with this book?

7 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Geez, has it been almost a year since this thread was last posted in??? Holy cats. What ever happened with this book?

I still own it, I'm sure I will for a very long time. Was hoping to have it graded by now, but a show local to me wasn't an on site grading so back to having it shipped some time and insured e.t.c. 

43 minutes ago, Cadillackid said:

I still own it, I'm sure I will for a very long time. Was hoping to have it graded by now, but a show local to me wasn't an on site grading so back to having it shipped some time and insured e.t.c. 

Hey bud, hope all is well with you, where are you storing the book these days?  Make sure to keep it out of direct sunlight in a cool dark place...