• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

This book I saw at the Calgary show and I wanted it but I bought several others instead. I told the seller boardie Mikephoen that I would buy it at this year's Calgary Expo. I am very happy to be one more step closer to the completion of this run.

PlanetComicsCGC75_zps8f8199db.jpg

Sweet! Beautiful cover...

This book I saw at the Calgary show and I wanted it but I bought several others instead. I told the seller boardie Mikephoen that I would buy it at this year's Calgary Expo. I am very happy to be one more step closer to the completion of this run.

PlanetComicsCGC75_zps8f8199db.jpg

Great book Karl!

It seems an age since I posted anything new. This has always been one of my favorite Whitman covers, and seems to be surprisingly difficult to come by in higher grade. So I was delighted to pick up this copy from Rick Starr.

MANOFMARSB_zpsc2cf280a.jpg

Beautiful book! One of my favorites.

What's she doing with her other hand? hm

It seems an age since I posted anything new. This has always been one of my favorite Whitman covers, and seems to be surprisingly difficult to come by in higher grade. So I was delighted to pick up this copy from Rick Starr.

MANOFMARSB_zpsc2cf280a.jpg

One of my favorite Whitmans as well! :applause:

Spokane Copy

ManofMars1.jpg