• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

Straw-man posted his new gorgeous copy of Wings 64 a couple of months ago and I was kicking myself for not having bid on it. Lo and behold, Dale Roberts offers me this beauty of a copy not three weeks later.

Wings64804x1280_zps6a057251.jpg

Didn't see that when you posted it! Never seen that cover with such colors :thumbsup:

Here's a recent Wings purchase. Back cover feature an ad for the upcoming first appearance of Senorita Rio in Fight :cloud9:

Wings23_zps35b33ab4.jpg

I've been conflicted about buying recently but did manage to pick up an upgrade today from Heritage. So at least I have a decent under copy to sell.

PlanetComics8CGC80_zps0344639a.jpeg

Nice, Michael! I'm kind of in the same boat... I've been a bit hesitant about buying recently. Not sure why. At any rate, your early Planet run is looking good!

I've been conflicted about buying recently but did manage to pick up an upgrade today from Heritage. So at least I have a decent under copy to sell.

PlanetComics8CGC80_zps0344639a.jpeg

I didn't think you would have gone after the 8 since you already had a 7.5.

I was the underbidder on both the 16 and the 8 . :sorry:

Just magnificent, Michael. Bravo, my friend!

Many years ago, at a Chicago Con, I was looking at an early Planet and the dealer asked me if I was going after the rivet covers. I was such a noob I had no clue what he meant.