• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

Here is a few FH that came in today from CGC to my door.

IMG_20161219_163809_zpsbe69x8qa.jpg

IMG_20161219_163737_zpsy0vc2qjy.jpg

IMG_20161219_163721_zpsgebr1f5i.jpg

Also a Planet #70 in 7.0, but forgot to upload a picture :)

Tough to find a 66 in that range. Nice one!

I purchased the 66 raw here on the boards. I cant recall from who, but they graded the book as a 6.5/7.0, so they were right on the money

Recently picked up a lower grade raw at a show, just didn't think I'd be upgrading so soon. Watching those MH Peps in the last HA auction lit the MH fire. Honestly not sure what I like more about this book. It's cover or that it's a MH ped. Glad to finally have a pedigree in my stash.

Fight%2049%20MH_zpsxwx7p2wr.jpg

Recently picked up a lower grade raw at a show, just didn't think I'd be upgrading so soon. Watching those MH Peps in the last HA auction lit the MH fire. Honestly not sure what I like more about this book. It's cover or that it's a MH ped. Glad to finally have a pedigree in my stash.

A book to be proud of for sure :luhv:

Nothin' but cool!

Exceptional on so many levels :)

beautiful book.

I would like to own a MH Planet, any issue.

beautiful book.

I would like to own a MH Planet, any issue.

Do they ever come to auction? Got to be pricey at hammer time.

Rumor had it that 250K would take it home..... but I haven't heard that rumor in a LONG time. Personally, the idea of the run being intact is cool to me..... and I don't think the "newness" of something like that would ever truly wear off.... I'd take it to the grave, but that's me. Like I said....I'd LOVE to just see the scans..... especially the 15 :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

....... and what an interesting study in color variations on specific covers it would provide.....

Edited by jimjum12

I know this is not an OA forum, but it is fiction house. I won this at auction a few weeks ago and it is my first piece of original art to own. I just opened it up today and I have to say how impressed I am with the piece. Printers marks and corrections look very cool.

I purchased this mainly because it is from one of my favorite Fight Comics which is # 32.

I also think it is extra neat page with the Nazi references and symbol.

IMG_9185_zpsza1f6rde.jpg

I know this is not an OA forum, but it is fiction house. I won this at auction a few weeks ago and it is my first piece of original art to own. I just opened it up today and I have to say how impressed I am with the piece. Printers marks and corrections look very cool.

I purchased this mainly because it is from one of my favorite Fight Comics which is # 32.

I also think it is extra neat page with the Nazi references and symbol.

IMG_9185_zpsza1f6rde.jpg

I concur. V cool <3