• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, cheetah said:

This is one of a handful of slabbed FH copies I hung onto.  i have other raw copies that I had intended to get graded one day but don't have scans of the raw books.

Jumbo16CGC98_zps925f6cdd.jpg

JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

he was kind enough to return this one to me after a few years rental.

Jumbo014.jpg

I always wanted the Church copy of that one, hoping it would have great colors.  I think I only saw one copy with good colors.  Maybe Adam Strange had it?

34 minutes ago, adamstrange said:

Gorgeous!

I'm ever so glad you didn't keep this one. :foryou:

Jungle140.jpg

I always thought that was one of the prettiest books I ever owned.  I was so glad it avoided the Texas heat and retained its color and brightness.  This is what it used to look like.

Jungle140.jpg

10 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

that 16 is surely one to keep if only a handful are stayin'---mine ain't a church, or any ped in fact, but i am rather fond of it.

jumbo16.jpg

Beautiful copy!

43 minutes ago, cheetah said:

I always wanted the Church copy of that one, hoping it would have great colors.  I think I only saw one copy with good colors.  Maybe Adam Strange had it?

Not me.  Maybe Mr. Bedrock.

6 minutes ago, cheetah said:

Beautiful copy!

Hi there Jeff. Heard a lot of great things about you! Looks like you took a hiatus around the time I joined the boards. Here's one of my favorite Jumbo covers, not high grade, but strong reds and ow pages nonetheless.

Best, Jay

jum1.1586a.jpg.46d4203444b8f935e946ea958bd2204e.jpg

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Hi there Jeff. Heard a lot of great things about you! Looks like you took a hiatus around the time I joined the boards. Here's one of my favorite Jumbo covers, not high grade, but strong reds and ow pages nonetheless.

Best, Jay

a beaut; jumbo 11 is about the reddest book out there!

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Best, Jay

Beautiful copy!  Not all issues suffered from the poor reds  but any copy that is THAT red is a keeper.