• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, szav said:

I'll be danged if someone didn't just respond to my 3 years worth of begging on the WTB forum and sell these to me...I ...LOVE...these...boards....

Spill it.  Who weakened? :baiting:

Justice will be done.  :sumo:

Edited by adamstrange

15 hours ago, szav said:

I know I just posted a Rangers Comics 49 but I'll be danged if someone didn't just respond to my 3 years worth of begging on the WTB forum and sell these to me...I ...LOVE...these...boards....

Rangers52NewHampshirefvf.jpg

New Hampshire?

7 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Picked this up yesterday. Really wasn’t expecting it or looking for it. But it just landed in my lap. I’m still a little star eyed. 

How can anyone pay crazy prices for SA when the amazing talent of Lou Fine can be yours instead? (shrug)

64168EC4-19D7-47AB-AE48-968C36CA1DAF.jpeg

Oh my.  That is beautiful.  You don't see Jungle 1's in the raw so that's even cooler.  The details on the lion are inspired.  I have a hard time looking at anything else.  Congrats!

On 6/29/2019 at 9:11 PM, dannyboy said:

Oh my.  That is beautiful.  You don't see Jungle 1's in the raw so that's even cooler.

+1. From Bill Black's AC Comics "Good Girl Art Quarterly" centerfold. Probably Theakston-ized unless the original cover art still exists:

sqnDJrn.jpg

On 6/29/2019 at 4:22 PM, Robot Man said:

Picked this up yesterday. Really wasn’t expecting it or looking for it. But it just landed in my lap. I’m still a little star eyed. 

How can anyone pay crazy prices for SA when the amazing talent of Lou Fine can be yours instead? (shrug)

64168EC4-19D7-47AB-AE48-968C36CA1DAF.jpeg

Spectacular! We the FH minions demand a splash page or two!!

On 7/20/2019 at 8:48 PM, szav said:

And got this one from a boardie raw as a 3.5... my favorite Ghost, maybe my favorite cover babe in all of GA comics  too, Whitman sure knew how to draw a nice set of legs...

Ghost4cgc35.jpg

Great cover as we know :headbang: