• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,636 posts in this topic

A purchase from my buddy, Jamie Newbold at Southern California Comics, Planet Comics # 8.

This is the second Planet 8 that's sold in the past few weeks (Harley sold a nice one before the show).... :frustrated:

(I need nice copies of Planet 6 and 8 to complete the 1 thru 10 run).

Super FH haul, Fuel - you have a great 'eye'. (worship)

A purchase from my buddy, Jamie Newbold at Southern California Comics, Planet Comics # 8.

This is the second Planet 8 that's sold in the past few weeks (Harley sold a nice one before the show).... :frustrated:

(I need nice copies of Planet 6 and 8 to complete the 1 thru 10 run).

Super FH haul, Fuel - you have a great 'eye'. (worship)

I agree! Thoese books are absolutely gorgeous! (worship):banana:

Jungle Comics # 65, More Fun collection (Hey, Ciorac!!!)

Have you noticed this title rules for bondage covers?!?

:hi:

That is awesome. Wish I still had that entire run. Heck, I wish I still had that entire collection!

Did it still have the certificate? :wishluck:

Wish I still had that entire run. Heck, I wish I still had that entire collection!

I'm thinking that's the same thing Chuk R. says everyday about the Church books. :P

I wonder about that too. He says he doesn't, but it would seem impossible not to.

As much as I love comics, it is a cinch that I regret not being rich enough to have kept most of that collection.

Bob, incredible haul! :applause:

Those are real beauties. I wish A-1 had a GA book web site. Did they have much of an early Fox selection?

A-1 has an eBay store with lots of GA in it. I know he has a bunch of low to mid-grade Fox GGA, but probably not the early ones you're looking for.

:o

Somebody has been busy lately!!!!

Great books Bob, nice to see my ex-Jumbo in there too!!! (thumbs u

I especially liked those Rangers books, some of the early ones appear difficult to locate!!! Great Job!!! :applause:

Thanks guys!

I will say I was lucky to have picked a con for Fiction House & then happen upon A-1 Comics. Also I had my computer with me and did a quick look over Fiction House titles on the Grand Comic book Database and was struck by how many GGA/Bondage covers are in the Jungle Comics title. :banana:

There are at least another 30 issues of Jungle Comics I intend searching out. Ann is the bomb when it comes to getting in trouble/tied up. GGA/Bondage covers will never go out of style....you can quote me on that. ;)

Jon, A-1 didn't have any Fox books like you or I like to find; Mystery Men, Wonder, Science, Weird, ect. They had other titles though. Part of the problem this go around was books like early Fox's were priced aggressively. These Jungle Comics averaged with an asking price between $60-$70 each in most cases and fell in the F- to F range.

A-1 has an eBay store with lots of GA in it. I know he has a bunch of low to mid-grade Fox GGA, but probably not the early ones you're looking for.

A-1 has a mere fraction of their inventory in their eBay store. They had 10 times that at SD Con. (thumbs u

Jon, A-1 didn't have any Fox books like you or I like to find; Mystery Men, Wonder, Science, Weird, ect. They had other titles though. Part of the problem this go around was books like early Fox's were priced aggressively. These Jungle Comics averaged with an asking price between $60-$70 each in most cases and fell in the F- to F range.

Oh well. Thanks for the reply... (thumbs u

Thanks guys!

I will say I was lucky to have picked a con for Fiction House & then happen upon A-1 Comics. Also I had my computer with me and did a quick look over Fiction House titles on the Grand Comic book Database and was struck by how many GGA/Bondage covers are in the Jungle Comics title. :banana:

There are at least another 30 issues of Jungle Comics I intend searching out. Ann is the bomb when it comes to getting in trouble/tied up. GGA/Bondage covers will never go out of style....you can quote me on that. ;)

Stay away, Bob! They're like crack.

Thanks guys!

Stay away, Bob! They're like crack.

Crack............. :cloud9: