• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,636 posts in this topic

Thanks Mr. Parker, but it pales next to your copies!!! (thumbs u

not so, sir. and for the "notice something new every time i look" department, i have just now noticed the panther at the bottom of the cover of your book--i must've looked at it a dozen times before i spotted it. cool.

Early Jumbos . . . :cloud9:

I remember spreading those out on the floor like it was only one year ago :cloud9:

I'll have to come up with another group spread for this year. Bring a camera with a wide-angle lens.

:o:o(worship)(worship)

:wishluck:

and thanks to you, mister, i think i now need to get a jumbo 9. and at that point what the hell am i doing not having 13, 15, 18 and 20? don't you agree 9-20 makes a nice little run?

I remember spreading those out on the floor like it was only one year ago :cloud9:

I'll have to come up with another group spread for this year. Bring a camera with a wide-angle lens.

:o:o(worship)(worship)

:wishluck:

and thanks to you, mister, i think i now need to get a jumbo 9. and at that point what the hell am i doing not having 13, 15, 18 and 20? don't you agree 9-20 makes a nice little run?

I couldn't agree more Mr. Parker!

Jumbo 9-20 is a GREAT run. I might even bump it to 21 because of how cool that cover is. If you and Richard ever stop snatching all the nice copies I might start collecting them again :baiting:

The 9 had a short stay in my collection :( I traded it to Sacentaur to help acquire that Larson Silver Streak 11. Tough to let it go but how can you say no to a Larson :cloud9:

OT: :gossip: Buzz is already huge over Dark Knight. Looks like you might be losing that bet Sir :grin:

are they rare? sure.

are they high grade? certainly.

are they EFFING UNBELIEVABLE????? unavoidably, inarguably, indubitably, inevitably, YOU'RE GODDAMNED RIGHT!!!!

:golfclap: that's worth quoting!

Nice looking Planets!!! These books are really on an upswing now!!!! Everytime I try to snag one at below guide they always sky-rocket at the last minute!!! (shrug)

I think soon these books are due (as well as many other GA books) for a few price updates in Overstreet.

Calling all the newest advisors; (Bill, Rick, do you hear us!!!) :gossip:

Here's another Planet beauty...

17d38308.jpg

great books! i'm getting the feeling that as i close in on some of these runs i'm working on, the first 22 old logo planets may be the next mission. only have 21 to go.

Nice stack you're showing today Cap (thumbs u

After I am done with Senorita Rio, maybe I should start collecting Fiction House's other Senorita, Senorita Scorpion who looks to be as deadly as Senorita Rio: "Her kiss was flame, her gun was doom" :cloud9:

62749.jpg.ce04677795d6591664efa582af364ef5.jpg

62751.jpg.bba11fa58dce7e7322b72eaca33c419c.jpg

Here's another Planet beauty...

17d38308.jpg

great books! i'm getting the feeling that as i close in on some of these runs i'm working on, the first 22 old logo planets may be the next mission. only have 21 to go.

That's cool, but I need #14, so pass on that one until I get a copy, OK!!!! (tsk)

Cool Black cover on this one:

jumbo161.jpg

I love the inking and design of that Maurice Whitman cover. :applause: