• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

RAD08C0B2016114_12158.jpg

My first foray into a Comic Link auction. Who knows what unexpected delights I will find on the back cover!

I believe you can call or email about scans for back covers of books you're interested in.

Also, congrats on the HOM 204 and HOS 92. Love me some stunning Wrightson covers!

I grabbed this one tonight. Not a key or anything, but I have fond memories of reading my older brother's copy (he only read Thor or the Hulk) cover to cover as a kid in the Seventies.

RAD48C35201716_122558.jpg

:applause: Fond memories are always among my favorite reasons for a purchase.

What's the All-Star #3 going to hammer at tonight?

It's already more than double last sale and equal to the 1.5 sale. I don't think it has more than a grand left in increasing... It looks great but it is a completely split and detached cover.

What's the All-Star #3 going to hammer at tonight?

It's already more than double last sale and equal to the 1.5 sale. I don't think it has more than a grand left in increasing... It looks great but it is a completely split and detached cover.

I agree, but it's about as nice looking a 1.0 as you will ever see.

Been bottom-feeding with about 30 books won so far...nothing major, in fact, I don't think I won a single book over $200 yet. Prices seem timid on the non-key, non ultra high grade material.

Seems as if they get fewer eyeballs for these off-month auctions, although there are some decent offerings and some books that make you wonder why they aren't in their big auctions.

2 for 3 (due to falling asleep)...glad to snag this early PHM Kirby cover in a decent grade :

WOF_15_zpsii2ahvjy.jpg

Congrats to the winner of the JIM52 ! Another book that's tough to find a midgrade copy.

-bc

Real cool book.