• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

Been bottom-feeding with about 30 books won so far...nothing major, in fact, I don't think I won a single book over $200 yet. Prices seem timid on the non-key, non ultra high grade material.

Seems as if they get fewer eyeballs for these off-month auctions, although there are some decent offerings and some books that make you wonder why they aren't in their big auctions.

There's cool GA in every Focused Auction. :baiting:

Been bottom-feeding with about 30 books won so far...nothing major, in fact, I don't think I won a single book over $200 yet. Prices seem timid on the non-key, non ultra high grade material.

Seems as if they get fewer eyeballs for these off-month auctions, although there are some decent offerings and some books that make you wonder why they aren't in their big auctions.

There's cool GA in every Focused Auction. :baiting:

Absolutely right! Here's an example.

I actually figured someone from Cleveland might snipe me. :D

RAD3DE1C20161219_142944_zps10yvksui.jpg

Picked this up, thought it went kind of cheap. I have another lower grade copy with good eye appeal, but toasty inside covers. I'll have to figure out which one to keep. Maybe both.

RAD99C762017111_144024.jpg

I snagged two Haunt of Fears for my Graham "Ghastly" Ingels HOF run. I love the well-loved ECs, they have a look to them that almost makes me picture some kid in the fifties, scared out of his wits as he hid in his bedroom and read them beneath the blankets!

RADDE4E32016127_14657.jpg

RAD9DA0E20161227_11303.jpg

Anyone around here win the Stan Lee, Joe Simon, Allen Bellman Cap 1 Reprint in 9.6? I was the underbidder and was going to go a step up if my computer didn't sputter.

Might be better off shelving my 2010 Mac and either using that $450 to upgrade or put it toward a new one.

:(

If anyone here won the Pep 46 and wants to make a quick profit.. I got distracted and forgot to bid doh!

Adam missed one! Holy smokes!

And that Hansi! comic is just...so weird. Why was that a thing in 1976?

The comics I'm chasing are meager this time and due to end Wednesday night.

As for what I'm selling, I'm almost at my projected total and should surpass it by the time things are done. Even so, some books did a good bit worse than I had hoped, but a few did better.