• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain Marvel Adventures
1 1

100 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

It's already been posted, but I'm a big fan of early post-Pearl Harbor covers so here it is again!

lf-46_zps268974d3.jpeg

You can never post that enough.

On 3/9/2017 at 1:10 PM, BB-Gun said:

I have issues 18 and 22 but 18 is a big restoration.  One copy of 22 is trimmed but the other is not.  Both are favorites.

9125558915_d0e8176188_b.jpg

Is the midget comic stuck on 20?  I have a pretty nice 20 but the mini comic had been removed.  Always wondered about trying to find a loose one and at least put them in the mylar together.  Very nice.

It is a good thing that the Big Red Cheese has such great fans. This is the REAL Captain Marvel. Hell, Fawcett's superhero was so powerful and popular that DC had to sue them out of existence. Just something special about the series that always draws me back. I'm sending 15 of my issues at a time to CGC to get them graded and slabbed. This is my 2nd go around trying to complete the run and I am not going to be stupid and sell the collection again like I did 15 years ago...

3 minutes ago, tricolorbrian said:

Since I only own one CMA issue, I guess this is my favorite... lol

16543851831_a8f3f74aaa_c.jpg

That one is also my favorite(thumbsu

2 minutes ago, tricolorbrian said:

Great minds think alike...

Unfortunately so do very dull minds.:idea: