• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain Marvel Adventures
1 1

100 posts in this topic

# 128 is harder to find than the number 1 superman comic book and if you can find it even cgc 0.5 for $5000 buy it, I have never seen a real one only is  On  refrigerator magnet, new books, posters, playing cards, and so many other stuff and that cover is everywhere but the comic doesn't exist. Good luck I've been looking for 10 years it the best one of them All!!!  I checked with CGC website and there is none certified or verified 

Edited by iknightu

22 hours ago, iknightu said:

# 128 is harder to find than the number 1 superman comic book and if you can find it even cgc 0.5 for $5000 buy it, I have never seen a real one only is  On  refrigerator magnet, new books, posters, playing cards, and so many other stuff and that cover is everywhere but the comic doesn't exist. Good luck I've been looking for 10 years it the best one of them All!!!  I checked with CGC website and there is none certified or verified 

Not true, I just looked and there is actually one copy graded. It’s an unrestored 6.0. But it may as well be none certified. That’s insane that only one graded copy is out there!!

8 hours ago, LDarkseid1 said:

Not true, I just looked and there is actually one copy graded. It’s an unrestored 6.0. But it may as well be none certified. That’s insane that only one graded copy is out there!!

I paid $20 for my copy ...who wants to pay $65+ to grade a $20 comic? I’m surprised any are graded at all?

On 10/23/2017 at 4:05 AM, G.A.tor said:

I paid $20 for my copy ...who wants to pay $65+ to grade a $20 comic? I’m surprised any are graded at all?

You must be dreaming, I look on eBay every day and on all websites there are non-graded  comics for sale 128 I'll give you $1000 now for a 3.0

3 hours ago, iknightu said:

You must be dreaming, I look on eBay every day and on all websites there are non-graded  comics for sale 128 I'll give you $1000 now for a 3.0

Just because a book is rare or exceptionally rare doesn't necessarily mean it's worth a lot of money. Yes, this Cap issue may be extremely difficult to find, but if sold at auction in the low grade of 3.0 as you mentioned, it could very well sell for a couple hundred dollars or less, but could sell for more as well. Regardless, there's no way to quantify what it would sell for unless a copy hit the auction block. Otherwise, it's just a guessing game. So feel free to pay $1,000 for one if you find it in low grade, but be careful because you may be overpaying many hundreds of dollars.

Edited by LDarkseid1

6 hours ago, iknightu said:

After that insulting comment I wouldn’t sell you a copy for any amount of money 

4 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

After that insulting comment I wouldn’t sell you a copy for any amount of money 

10 hours ago, iknightu said:

You must be dreamy, I look on eBay every day and on all websites there are non-graded  comics for sale 128 I'll give you whatever you want for one

This approach might have worked better...