• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I have now told the Boardee that the slab was broken and he has chosen to ignore the PM for 3 days (at least) now.Very disappointing.

Shawn, is there the potential this person is away right now, or are they actively posting on the board?

I haven't seen any new posting,but the PM was read days ago.

Oh, sorry. I thought you were saying they HAD NOT read the PM in days. Then that is not right, as if a buyer took the time to alert you something went wrong, as a seller I'd want to jump right on the situation to ease any concerns.

Just was wondering if someone was CAP FREAK'ing you (see, he's become a verb now).

I haven't seen any new posting,but the PM was read days ago.

Oh, sorry. I thought you were saying they HAD NOT read the PM in days. Then that is not right, as if a buyer took the time to alert you something went wrong, as a seller I'd want to jump right on the situation to ease any concerns.

Just was wondering if someone was CAP FREAK'ing you (see, he's become a verb now).

Twice in one month.I'm on a roll :tonofbricks:

That is pretty poor shipping if you ask me. :sumo:

At least he should have used a cereal box. :idea:

Wine boxes are better. :gossip:

Why waste all that effort. Label directly applied to the case, and a FRAGILE sticker to the front and back.

(thumbs u

Might as well,probably would have made it (shrug)

Aren't boxes free in the US? Was it a US boardie?

Boxes are not only free, you can even order them online and have them shipped to your home for free doh!

Wine boxes are better. :gossip:

Why waste all that effort. Label directly applied to the case, and a FRAGILE sticker to the front and back.

(thumbs u

Not much effort involved in finishing boxes of wine. :banana: