• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Luxx has just joined up on the lyriacomicexchange forums...

Seriously, has he hurt anyone on these boards? From what I have read, he may have some problems but is not a bad fella. My personal dealings with him have been professional. Do we really need to keep track of him?

He probably thinks he's exempt because Steve Borock kind of endorsed him in a "yer my boy, Blue!" way and for the whole Secret Santa thing. What puzzles me is that he knows we're all in a community that protects our own from misdeeds.

I don't understand why he was ever grandfathered. I never knew any youngsters were logged onto these boards.

The new selling format suks :cry:
My purchases have tripled with the new format. I love it. And everyone just goes where they want.

OT: My friend Mazzman77 joined a few months ago, his first raw only sales thread in mixed ages sold out in less than 24 Hours!

It can't be that bad. (shrug)

I'm actually liking it too, as my only foray into the CA/MA forum resulted in being subjected to this ultra-maroon:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3194424#Post3194424

The less of those newbie idjits I have to see, the better I feel.

doh! He's joking JC. :gossip:

This is NOT the thread to be joking in, especially without a smiley or two. (tsk)

I like hookers and blow.

I'm actually liking it too, as my only foray into the CA/MA forum resulted in being subjected to this ultra-maroon:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3194424#Post3194424

??? I'm guessing it was yanked?

Who was the ultra-maroon?

??? I'm guessing it was yanked?

Who was the ultra-maroon?

:gossip: Comicopolis. Guy's a real bully.

Shh. Don't tell anyone.

:jokealert:

Luxx has just joined up on the lyriacomicexchange forums...

Seriously, has he hurt anyone on these boards? From what I have read, he may have some problems but is not a bad fella. My personal dealings with him have been professional. Do we really need to keep track of him?

Who knows, some people might. If so, then maybe this will help.

-slym ( (shrug) )

Books need to be board exclusive IF they are listed in the reg. sellers marketplace.

The Funny thing is One of the Rules states

"4.It must be an exclusive board-only offer. If the book is offered for sale through another venue (ebay, dealer site, personal web site, etc.) then it should NOT be offered here. It should be offered in the Sales Advertising board."

Except there isnt one

Books need to be board exclusive IF they are listed in the reg. sellers marketplace.

"4.It must be an exclusive board-only offer. If the book is offered for sale through another venue (ebay, dealer site, personal web site, etc.) then it should NOT be offered here. It should be offered in the Sales Advertising board."

Except there isnt one

It's right below the WTB board...

Comic Market - Sales Advertising, etc..

Except there isnt one

thanks Man

I was trying to find it and it didnt occur to me it would be in another area.

doh!

Edited by Ares

Except there isnt one

thanks Man

I was trying to find it and it didnt occut to me it would be in anther area.

doh!

lol It's all good--it's the weekend. :grin:

Aww poop.

I wanted to post in your only ever sales thread and now I can't... :sorry:

Man,you gotta love it when a fellow boardee uses a BUBBLE ENVELOPE to ship a SLAB. Common freakin' sense should tell you that the SLAB will be broken on arrival.....OF COURSE IT IS! doh!

:censored: :censored: :censored: and :censored:

I have now told the Boardee that the slab was broken and he has chosen to ignore the PM for 3 days (at least) now.Very disappointing.

Man,you gotta love it when a fellow boardee uses a BUBBLE ENVELOPE to ship a SLAB. Common freakin' sense should tell you that the SLAB will be broken on arrival.....OF COURSE IT IS! doh!

I have now told the Boardee that the slab was broken and he has chosen to ignore the PM for 3 days (at least) now.Very disappointing.

:baiting:

:baiting:

:mad: