• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Informing the buyers about delays would also be helpful. :juggle:

Exactly! and this should be common sense :eek:

Communication is key (thumbs u :sumo:

Silence is not golden when it comes to business. :preach:

In case you didn't know it, DeeDee is Baltimore Lauren. :gossip:

Really? Do the Mods know about the shill?

We all know that Dad&SononWeekends has had multiple shills since being banned, but I didn't realize that DeeDee had skulked back in are her canning.

We all know that Dad&SononWeekends has had multiple shills since being banned, but I didn't realize that DeeDee had skulked back in are her canning.

doh! He's joking JC. :gossip:

What did she do?

More like "who".

lol

:roflmao:

I just saw Arch's post in the Mod area where he banned HELLO.

"Hello...Goodbye" Man, they have to laugh sometimes themselves at this stuff.

So Hello was banned? Why was he banned? I saw the spamming he was doing one night.

Didnt he have a buncha sales threads recently? I was working a deal with him to buy some Stray Bullets issues, done by pm, no takeit in thread involved.

I sent a query about some issues on Memorial day (5/25)

Didnt have a chance to send the money because the bank was closed on memorial day and I thought it was weird as he promised shipment on one day later (5/26), the next day after i sent the query.

I said i would ship paypal as soon as i could get to the bank and then he was banned, thankfully before I sent the money.

I wonder if any boardies will get rooked by Hello, because he was banned right after they had sent him money.

Edited by lookwhoitis

I just saw Arch's post in the Mod area where he banned HELLO.

"Hello...Goodbye" Man, they have to laugh sometimes themselves at this stuff.

So Hello was banned? Why was he banned? I saw the spamming he was doing one night.

Didnt he have a buncha sales threads recently? I was working a deal with him to buy some Stray Bullets issues, done by pm, no takeit in thread involved.

I sent a query about some issues on Memorial day (5/25)

Didnt have a chance to send the money because the bank was closed on memorial day and I thought it was weird as he promised shipment on one day later (5/26), the next day after i sent the query.

I said i would ship paypal as soon as i could get to the bank and then he was banned, thankfully before I sent the money.

I wonder if any boardies will get rooked by Hello, because he was banned right after they had sent him money.

If anybody needs to get in touch with him I think I know where he is. Well I know where you can get hold of Luxx anyay. PM me if you need the info.

I can't help but think that she's on these boards disguised as someone, though. D&S, most definitely.

Jeeze what IS it with folks here and females? Feel's like Watertown West Junior High School!

From the Probation thread:

But it's certainly entertaining for those of us without a horse in this race... :popcorn:

so so true...

What I am most thrown off by is his adamant belief that he won't ever be banned. Is he in some way related to one of the mods? He has avery flippant attitude towards his behavior like he has some kind of "get-out-of-jail-free" card.

(shrug)

He probably thinks he's exempt because Steve Borock kind of endorsed him in a "yer my boy, Blue!" way and for the whole Secret Santa thing. What puzzles me is that he knows we're all in a community that protects our own from misdeeds.