• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,161 posts in this topic

I wonder what would happen if I really did ship out a slab by just putting the mailing lable on it. I think I'll try that this week. I need an address from the east coast (this will make the trek more interesting coming from California).

I'll use clear tape around the edges of the slab to try to keep the slab intact if, I mean when, it's dropped by the post office.

Brian

I wonder what would happen if I really did ship out a slab by just putting the mailing lable on it. I think I'll try that this week. I need an address from the east coast (this will make the trek more interesting coming from California).

I'll use clear tape around the edges of the slab to try to keep the slab intact if, I mean when, it's dropped by the post office.

Brian

lol

Send it to Colorado. My area is serviced by a contracted post office, and they like to drop-kick most comic items. They pick it up with an art detector.

Make sure it has a bullseye on the cover, like that issue of The One had.

Brian

still have my address? :insane:

Brian

Bellevue Hospital Center

Attn: psychiatric ward

462 First Avenue

New York, New York 10016

Brian

Send it here. It'll probably go from CA to NY to Harrisburg, PA before getting here.

For a bona-fide test, I recommend sending that ASM 121. :baiting:

Brian

Send it here. It'll probably go from CA to NY to Harrisburg, PA before getting here.

Ok, I'll put the 'Tec 27 back in the box and use the ASM 121 :headbang:

szelim - Pm me your addy. I'm going to send out a slab to you with just the mailing label via USPS priority mail. I'll post in the general thread with which comic I'll be sending.

Brian

Brian

Bellevue Hospital Center

462 First Avenue

New York, New York 10016

Send the comics to room 16A.

I could use the reading material. :insane:

Brian

Ok, I'll put the 'Tec 27 back in the box and use the ASM 121 :headbang:

szelim - Pm me your addy. I'm going to send out a slab to you with just the mailing label via USPS priority mail. I'll post in the general thread with which comic I'll be sending.

Brian

lol

Brian

Bellevue Hospital Center

462 First Avenue

New York, New York 10016

Send the comics to room 16A.

I could use the reading material. :insane:

I can't. The cracked slab would be used by you to make tons of shanks so that you can trade them for smokes...oops, you're in the koo-koo ward, not the big house.

To completely change the subject from the endless stream of people who are being put on the probation list ... am I the only one that feels the urge to post expletives in sales threads where the sellers keep on claiming that their prices are way below GPA when, in fact, almost all of the books in question are priced above GPA (and some would be new alltime GPA highs if they sold)?

I know it's bad form to complain about pricing in a sales thread, so I'm not going to post in there - but I can't help but feel that the sellers are trying to pull a fast one.

I swear - this place is turning into ebay more & more every day.

To completely change the subject from the endless stream of people who are being put on the probation list ... am I the only one that feels the urge to post expletives in sales threads where the sellers keep on claiming that their prices are way below GPA when, in fact, almost all of the books in question are priced above GPA (and some would be new alltime GPA highs if they sold)?

I know it's bad form to complain about pricing in a sales thread, so I'm not going to post in there - but I can't help but feel that the sellers are trying to pull a fast one.

Either that or when people claim a book is a perfect pressing candidate.

I hope it isn't one of my threads. I check GPA the day I post books and use both the 12 month GPA and last sale columns to go off of and try to stay below both of those prices.

Brian

I hope it isn't one of my threads. I check GPA the day I post books and use both the 12 month GPA and last sale columns to go off of and try to stay below both of those prices.

Brian

Brian,

I am fairly certain that Michael is not referring to your sales thread. :foryou:

David

Brian

Brian,

I am fairly certain that Michael is not referring to your sales thread. :foryou:

David

I agree. (thumbs u

(thumbs u Right on the money!

"If this doesn't sell for over GPA I will move it to ebay to get sold for less and pay the value/listing fee's threat"

Why not just try selling it on ebay first?

"Perfect pressing Candidate" Then get it pressed!

Which thread. Probably a usual suspect. hm