• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

To the person who buttonrupped, sorry, I meant to say, buttonhumped Fingh's thread to locktown...

...wouldn't button humping Tup's posts have been the most fair, consistent, accurate to God, County and the boards thing to have done?

I appreciate you associating my name with humping up there. Brilliant use of wordplay.

Nice to know that instigation is still alive and well around here.

For your information, I didn't hump DR's button if that's what you are implying.

That said... I'm glad someone did... and I'm also glad that someone humped yours.

Enjoy the rest of your day and have the most pleasant of Christmases

(thumbs u x2 ... and that's both hands ;)

When you get done telling every one what to do, please be sure to write yourself a reminder for your New Years Resolution to refrain from being a hypocritical, homophobic walking contradiction.

Thanks. Merry Christmas.

So what's the general opinion on starting sales threads for slabbed comics without having the books in hand or the scans of the comics to post? Seems to be an increasing trend.

People do it all the time but I am not a fan. What is the rush. Why not wait another few days till you actually have the books in your hands before flipping them??

So what's the general opinion on starting sales threads for slabbed comics without having the books in hand or the scans of the comics to post? Seems to be an increasing trend.

People do it all the time but I am not a fan. What is the rush. Why not wait another few days till you actually have the books in your hands before flipping them??

I agree, but I guess it's a buyer beware situation. If you don't want to stick your neck out by posting the take it sign without a scan, then wait for the scan.

Prediction, though: One of these days someone is going to post the take it on a high-dollar 7.0 or so book with no scan and then find that it has a gnarly dust shadow or a stained back cover or something and try to renege on the deal. At that point, we'll have a merry little discussion of the transaction in this thread. :D

To the person who buttonrupped, sorry, I meant to say, buttonhumped Fingh's thread to locktown...

...wouldn't button humping Tup's posts have been the most fair, consistent, accurate to God, County and the boards thing to have done?

I appreciate you associating my name with humping up there. Brilliant use of wordplay.

For your information, I didn't hump DR's button if that's what you are implying.

That said... I'm glad someone did... and I'm also glad that someone humped yours.

When you get done telling every one what to do, please be sure to write yourself a reminder for your New Years Resolution to refrain from being a hypocritical, homophobic walking contradiction.

Thanks. Merry Christmas.

:lol:

The thing that is most sweet about your brand of doo doo pie, is that you think it tastes great. You are just as hypocritical, you are another pious fellow who points out how others lack the ability to see themselves, yet can't admit that they are one of the biggest on these boards.

Your hard on for Rupp poked through my screen and knocked over my Zima. Get a mirror, look into it and realize you are every bit as obnoxious as those you criticize.

Happy New Year.

P.s. Yes I know I'm a doosh, my mirror tells me much worse things on a daily basis.. I know what I am; do you?

Thanks. Merry Christmas.

:lol:

The thing that is most sweet about your brand of doo doo pie, is that you think it tastes great. You are just as hypocritical, you are another pious fellow who points out how others lack the ability to see themselves, yet can't admit that they are one of the biggest on these boards.

Your hard on for Rupp poked through my screen and knocked over my Zima. Get a mirror, look into it and realize you are every bit as obnoxious as those you criticize.

Happy New Year.

P.s. Yes I know I'm a doosh, my mirror tells me much worse things on a daily basis.. I know what I am; do you?

Go look up some of those words and see if you can figure out how to use them correctly.

I will be here to call Rupp on his BS especially when people are trying to have a reasoned conversation with him. When he inevitably gets to calling people gay or mush mouthed or other threats or making appalling memes that reflect his true personality, guess what, he is gonna get called on it.

The difference here is that I can point to actual instances of Rupp's punk bs. You can call me a . Nicely done. I don't care. Defend your friend if you can. Please defend his homophobia. It happens pretty much every time anyone dares disagree with him.

I will be here to call you out on your BS. Sounds like trolling to me, but since you feel it's a moral obligation to right the wrongs of certain members I feel compelled to do the same.

Actually I don't care enough, I just think it's important you be reminded of the type of individual you are. (shrug)

Lastly, stop with the accusations of being homophobic. You accused me of the same thing, without a stitch of merit, and it only makes you look desperate. You can get your counter punch in but I'm finished with you.

I'm glad you can finally admit that our board relationship has affected you posts towards me on a personal level.

I invite you to engage in similar self reflection. It's good for the soul and you can use it. You really need to examine behavior like calling Ogami, Ogaymi. Classy, real classy. But that's what we've come to expect from you.

Time heals all wounds and I hold no ill will towards you. :foryou:

I'd like to say that I can say the same. I can't but I'm willing to admit it's another personal flaw. Again, self reflection. Take a look in that mirror sometime and if you're honest with yourself, you will see stuff. Stuff you should want and need to change.

You can go your way and I will go mine, but I will gladly leave the PM door open should you wish to try again.

xxx ooo

Rupp

Let me make this perfectly clear. I am not your friend, nor your potential friend. There is no open door. And now, I'm going to do my very best to forget that you exist.

I will be here to call you out on your BS. Sounds like trolling to me, but since you feel it's a moral obligation to right the wrongs of certain members I feel compelled to do the same.

Actually I don't care enough, I just think it's important you be reminded of the type of individual you are. (shrug)

Lastly, stop with the accusations of being homophobic. You accused me of the same thing, without a stitch of merit, and it only makes you look desperate. You can get your counter punch in but I'm finished with you.

Mike, I am guessing you didn't see the deleted post with the slur directed at Ogami.

It was there, and it did happen. It got deleted by the mods so I don't blame you for not knowing about it, but it's not a spurious claim.

Be nice, People! :baiting:

He's mean. You should see what he said about my Momma's combat boots.

What could he possibly say about your sweet mother and her combat boots?

3316_zps045ccfcb.jpg

:baiting:

:sick: and I'm getting ready for bed. Can't let this be the last image in my mind.

3316_zps045ccfcb.jpg

:sick: and I'm getting ready for bed. Can't let this be the last image in my mind.

:sorry:

Click here to get that image out of your mind. :foryou:

www.jessicalaba.com

3316_zps045ccfcb.jpg

www.jessicalaba.com

The quote feature shows the real web address Frank. You're not rick-rolling me on this link. :baiting:

lol

Mike, I am guessing you didn't see the deleted post with the slur directed at Ogami.

It was there, and it did happen. It got deleted by the mods so I don't blame you for not knowing about it, but it's not a spurious claim.

To those in doubt, yes I changed Ogami's board name for humorous effect in response to his slam above.

Really Chris... what I said to him was no more homophobic than what he said to me above... except I suppose I screw buttons.

I must say, trying to make me out to be homophobic is quite the stretch fellas.

lol

Homo-erotic, meathead. Once again, consult the dictionary before you fire off your half baked theories.

Your buddy constantly throws out homophobic nicknames to anybody he doesn't like. These are all facts. Call me out for something if you actually have something to call me out about. Calling me a is all well and good, and I don't really mind, but you aren't calling me out. Come on man.

I would absolutely apologize if I was in the wrong or I was out of line. Rupp absolutely will not. I'm not out of line in this instance and if you stepped back, you would see it.

I am now off to beat my head against the wall in reference to the last time we chatted.

Edited by Park

3316_zps045ccfcb.jpg

www.jessicalaba.com

fell for it - damn you