• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I secured both - at the time the FB group was winning

Blog is fine as well - benefits with FB is that i would keep track of points but anyone could post their memes in response.

If this goes up and running all points will be awarded moving forward from the inception of the point tally games initiation. No retroactive points will be awarded.

You are not the Daddy of the LTPC. New or otherwise. Don't you forget it.

Sir, I am merely a reporter... A reporter of pernts.

Anti Facebook here. I hate Facebook! I don't have an account either...

..... Facebook, through an intricate process of elimination, knows more about you than you know about yourself :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I don't think so unless it was more than 2 years ago. Nothing recently that I can remember. You can be a donkey without ever participating in PIF though. :P

So a seller made this comment in their own sales thread:

"You want me to individually un-bag, grade and rebag this stuff?? for less than 1/2 guide??".

I've re-bagged, re-graded, and given decently large front and back cover scans on almost 600 books that will be up in my current sales thread -- and that includes a number of books that range in price from $2-5.

So which one of us is doing it wrong? hm

This a rhetorical question -- I already know the answer. ;)

Comment is gone now, FWIW.

Edited by ChiSoxFan

So a seller made this comment in their own sales thread:

"You want me to individually un-bag, grade and rebag this stuff?? for less than 1/2 guide??".

I've re-bagged, re-graded, and given decently large front and back cover scans on almost 600 books that will be up in my current sales thread -- and that includes a number of books that range in price from $2-5.

So which one of us is doing it wrong? hm

This a rhetorical question -- I already know the answer. ;)

Comment is gone now, FWIW.

I deleted my comment because he was right. Its better to send a pm. Although he should post a grade. To each their own.

Edited by highradart

Follow the rules and the let the buyers decide if they want it, let the sellers decide if it's worth it.