• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Blocking people or unblocking has nothing to do with maturity. I have like 2-3 people on ignore and I'm better off for it.

Oh well, that’s debatable. :)

::toggle::

Funny you should mention it...

Do you actually have what I consider one of the nicest boardies on the chat forum on ignore?

No, I do not have Greggy Hector on ignore.

FTFY

I toggle you every night

You can't quit him.

no one can :whee:

I want the three of us to be a family again. There's no hope for that, and that's not a life I want to live.
You will stand a good chance to lose visitation speaking like this. Smarten up Cataldo.

Right.

Those comments should be deleted, as should this thread in its' entirety.

What happens if Chip goes to apply for a job and his prospective employer decides to google his name +town/state?

The prospective employer sees this thread and within 10 seconds, Chip looks like a less than desirable employee.

Here you have it, Chip:

Apply to this job listing/company for the Laborer position.Expect to make around $15/hr, to start.

http://myrtlebeach.craigslist.org/lab/5614822845.html

The construction trade is one of the few areas where you can make a decent living in this country without a college degree.

If you don't get hired, or while you're waiting to be hired, apply to one of the landscaping laborer jobs on this same page.

I saw 3 landscape laborer job postings without even scrolling down the page.

If you want to work, you can get started on Monday.

I will tell you that I have worked in all phases of construction, for the past 20+ years of my life and at 40, while it has taken a toll on my back,I can tell you that you can make a good living doing honest work.

To reinterate, send a PM to Arch and request that this entire thread, and any reference to your full name on this forum, be deleted.

If you want to get your life back, this is how you do it.Getting emo over a comic book forum is not how you will gain control of your life.

Good luck to you.

lol This entire thread? I can see anything pertaining to Mr. Cataldo, but the entire thread?

You're head is , as has been stated before, up a orifice that's difficult for overweight people to reach.

Good call. I'm sure most employers check the CGC Boards before hiring. :idea:

A Google search under "Chip Cataldo" showed the Chip Go Fund me thread as the first result, top of the page.

An employer sees that, looks pretty odd so he clicks on it...said employer sees a middle aged man's tale of woe, spilled out over a comic book forum....not good for his job prospects.

Maybe not, but why take the chance?

Good call. I'm sure most employers check the CGC Boards before hiring. :idea:

A Google search under "Chip Cataldo" showed the Chip Go Fund me thread as the first result, top of the page.

An employer sees that, looks pretty odd so he clicks on it...said employer sees a middle aged man's tale of woe, spilled out over a comic book forum....not good for his job prospects.

Maybe not, but why take the chance?

yep, let's hide the truth from prospective employers.

lol This entire thread? I can see anything pertaining to Mr. Cataldo, but the entire thread?

You're head is , as has been stated before, up a orifice that's difficult for overweight people to reach.

lol

Let's delete the entire forum.

Why take the chance!

McDonalds

I've recommended it to several people in your position over the years.

It's easy to get hired by them, and there are lots of advancement opportunities

You start working for them this week so you have some money coming in, get your resume together, and start sending it out.

McDonalds is only till something better comes along.

You will royally F your daughters life up if you do what you are alluding to. (It's the absolute most selfish thing you can do in the world, think about your daughter instead of yourself)

But part of me thinks it's just a ploy for more sympathy, and to get yourself out of hot water from the go fund me fiasco, as you will notice how all talk shifted over to "don't do it chip"

I'm sure he doesn't put "Chip" on his resume, he would put down his full name.

Mr. Chocolate Chip Cataldo, IV. Heir to the Chipwich dynasty. :)

Or Mr. Chip "chips ahoy" Cataldo The biggest elf in the keebler cookie tree

I had a long talk with April tonight. She reminded me that she always tried to get me to come around to some sort of normal reasoning as I was screwing everything up, but I wouldn't listen. Multiple times.

I haven't seen my daughter in a long while now and won't see her again until late next week.

After our conversation the only thing I could think of is that the stupid thing about killing yourself is that no one thinks you'll do it until it's too late. Then you're gone.

One of the major risk factors of committing suicide is having had a parent do so. I implore you to recognize the value in your life and the good things you DO have. Like your daughter. Do not leave that legacy to her.

PM me if you want to talk. But you need to seek professional help in your local area, face to face. TODAY.

lol

Let's delete the entire forum.

Why take the chance!

NukefromOrbit_zpsp3iozdex.gif