• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

Hope that clears it up for you. :acclaim: Of course, you could have PM'd me and I'd have been glad to have explained it to you also.

Maybe he did and you never got the PM. :banana:

:signfunny:

Hope that clears it up for you. :acclaim: Of course, you could have PM'd me and I'd have been glad to have explained it to you also.

lol Yeah your PMs seem broke.

:signfunny: also.

Kudos to Transplant for having a sense of humor!!!! (thumbs u

Kudos to Transplant for having a sense of humor!!!! (thumbs u

:signofftopic: The kudos thread is a separate thread. :makepoint:

loldoh!

So we are to the point that you probably wanted all along- Just can't resist getting one last dig in, huh? It wasn't enough for you that as soon you pointed this out, I asked for Paypal info and a total? (shrug) Now you're going to accuse me of planning the whole thing all along? You're being juvenile now.

You can keep your money. I will donate the books. Happy? No. I want the books and I want you to have to mail them to me. I will donate them. At this point, I'm starting to wonder if you made the whole thing up so that you wouldn't have to send the books. See how stupid that sounds?

One last bit of commentary about the board system of "probation" and "discussion":

This thread reminds me of ebay feedback. I have a problem, I try to contact the other party and it turns into a "yes I did, no you did not" match. Well I guarantee that I did not make any accusation lightly, and thought about it thoroughly prior to ever posting. But you hit the nail on the head--it was all pointless. Thanks for the retaliatory neg.

:frustrated: The point is that I have suggested several ways that you could have called this matter to my attention without a public posting that was accusatory and confrontational in nature. You've failed to give any reason as to why you didn't explore those options first. To my knowledge, this is the first time I've seen a dispute where the seller says they invoiced someone and the buyer claims to have never received it. As for your allegations that you would see that the PMs had been read by me, that it just a lie plain and simple. I've admitted that it is at least possible that you sent a PM invoice and that either 1) I never got it, like others who now report some missing PMs, or 2) I accidentally deleted it. Either way, I certainly never deleted a PM after reading it each time you asked for money. Now, go pound sand, fist yourself, whatever. I want an invoice for my books and a paypal address to send it to. Otherwise, I'm calling you out as a liar who doesn't have the books to send that you offered.

That is a lot of misdirection in one place, but I will try to wade through it.

I would first like to apologize to everyone for bringing this up. It obviously does not meet a unknown dollar threshold to be valid. I have sent hundreds of pm's without a problem, and I know what I saw, and I know what happened. But because Transplant insists that it is not true, well, then it is not true. And if he can keep on saying whatever, then obviously I am not only lying, but I never even had the books in the first place.

You are right, I could have emailed, wrote you a letter, hopped in the car and drove over, but I did not. I did explain why, and I will try again--read this real slow---I sent the PM, it said unread by Transplant. Later on it said unread by none. This happened four times. There was no need for me to believe there was something wrong.

As to the books in question--yes, you may have them to do with whatever you please, but I will not send them to you. I do not want your money. As a matter of fact I want nothing to do with a person like you. I will ask foolkiller, redhook, donut, darthdiesel, or Al Stoltz, to receive the books, verify they are what I said they were, then ship them to you. I will even pay shipping to that person. One thing is for sure, I do not trust you, and given the circumstances, I would never send you anything, because "you might not get that either".

You can whip out your insults again about pounding, fisting, or whatever you are dreaming of now, and remember, name calling also gives you more credibility.

I have sent hundreds of pm's without a problem, and I know what I saw, and I know what happened. But because Transplant insists that it is not true, well, then it is not true. And if he can keep on saying whatever, then obviously I am not only lying, but I never even had the books in the first place.

You are right, I could have emailed, wrote you a letter, hopped in the car and drove over, but I did not. I did explain why, and I will try again--read this real slow---I sent the PM, it said unread by Transplant. Later on it said unread by none. This happened four times. There was no need for me to believe there was something wrong.

As to the books in question--yes, you may have them to do with whatever you please, but I will not send them to you. I do not want your money. As a matter of fact I want nothing to do with a person like you. I will ask foolkiller, redhook, donut, darthdiesel, or Al Stoltz, to receive the books, verify they are what I said they were, then ship them to you. I will even pay shipping to that person. One thing is for sure, I do not trust you, and given the circumstances, I would never send you anything, because "you might not get that either".

You can whip out your insults again about pounding, fisting, or whatever you are dreaming of now, and remember, name calling also gives you more credibility.

So despite the fact that Arch has now posted saying that they are going to implement a feature to notify one party in a PM exchange that the other has deleted the exchange (and will no longer get any notice of new PMs), you insist that there is no reasonable explanation other than that I was being dishonest from the beginning. :screwy:

Despite the fact that others have posted that they have had problems with PMs going into the cyberwastelands, without someone deleting them, you insist that I was being dishonest from the beginning. :screwy:

Just for the record, I've tested in it the PM that you deleted and that shows only myself as a participant. When I send a new PM to you, it immediately shows as unread by none. Not unread by Shieldagent. Unread by none. So I stick my earlier claims that, if you say that it said unread by Transplant and then later said unread by none, you are either remembering incorrectly or outright lying.

What can I say except that I think it is pretty obvious here who has been the bigger person here? I've acknowledged that there may have been some fault of mine accidentally deleting a PM, not getting an email, whatever. But you continue to insist that the only explanation that has merit is yours: that I set out to defraud you from the beginning. I had hoped that everybody could just calm down a little, shake hands and make nice. The only continued animosity from me is that you don't seem to understand any point of view other than your own. I've asked ad nauseum for your Paypal address from the second you brought this up and you just ignored that request. What more can I do?

To everyone else, I'm sorry for all the drama. But really, you kind of enjoyed it didn't you? You voyeurs, you. I'm done unless there's something of substance posted on this matter later.

So despite the fact that Arch has now posted saying that they are going to implement a feature to notify one party in a PM exchange that the other has deleted the exchange (and will no longer get any notice of new PMs), you insist that there is no reasonable explanation other than that I was being dishonest from the beginning. :screwy:

I had contacted the Architect regarding this problem yesterday. His post in general came after my contacting him about this glitch, and running a test of the system with him.

My whole reason for contacting him was to get verification of when the post was deleted (accidentally after the first post, or sometime later like after the fourth reminder). Unfortunately, he did not think the database kept records of when pm's were deleted, or when persons remove themselves from a pm.

Thus, I still have no proof. And because you say so, you are right. I was making it all up to drag you down. You can go back to telling people how to behave in this forum again in good conscience.

remember, graemlins like this one :screwy: are fun to look at, but not nearly as effective as your usual insults.

Despite the fact that others have posted that they have had problems with PMs going into the cyberwastelands, without someone deleting them, you insist that I was being dishonest from the beginning. :screwy:

No response?

Just for the record, I've tested in it the PM that you deleted and that shows only myself as a participant. When I send a new PM to you, it immediately shows as unread by none. Not unread by Shieldagent. Unread by none. So I stick my earlier claims that, if you say that it said unread by Transplant and then later said unread by none, you are either remembering incorrectly or outright lying.

No response to this?

I've acknowledged that there may have been some fault of mine accidentally deleting a PM, not getting an email, whatever. But you continue to insist that the only explanation that has merit is yours: that I set out to defraud you from the beginning.

No response?

Unfortunately, he did not think the database kept records of when pm's were deleted, or when persons remove themselves from a pm.

:wishluck:I'm really hoping he has this.

Thus, I still have no proof. And because you say so, you are right. I was making it all up to drag you down.

Defensive/paranoid much?

You can go back to telling people how to behave in this forum again in good conscience.

Thanks.

remember, graemlins like this one :screwy: are fun to look at, but not nearly as effective as your usual insults. I did call you an once for not contacting me in a different, less confrontational way over a small amount of $. Other than that, what insults? I've accepted that I might have been at fault in some way and offered to pay immediately.

Graemlins are fun. :makepoint:

No response?

No response to this?

I've acknowledged that there may have been some fault of mine accidentally deleting a PM, not getting an email, whatever. But you continue to insist that the only explanation that has merit is yours: that I set out to defraud you from the beginning.

No response?

Unfortunately, he did not think the database kept records of when pm's were deleted, or when persons remove themselves from a pm.

Thus, I still have no proof. And because you say so, you are right. I was making it all up to drag you down.

Defensive/paranoid much?

You can go back to telling people how to behave in this forum again in good conscience.

Thanks.

remember, graemlins like this one :screwy: are fun to look at, but not nearly as effective as your usual insults. I did call you an once for not contacting me in a different, less confrontational way over a small amount of $. Other than that, what insults? I've accepted that I might have been at fault in some way and offered to pay immediately.

Wheee! Graemlins!

I hope you 2 kids can realize that this was a simple misunderstanding/lack of communication and that you're both pretty good guys and valued board members. All this meaningless mud-throwing is pretty silly. Neither side was trying to rip the other off. Lines were crossed. It happens.

Now kiss, hug, grab each others buttocks and make up.

I hope you 2 kids can realize that this was a simple misunderstanding/lack of communication and that you're both pretty good guys and valued board members. All this meaningless mud-throwing is pretty silly. Neither side was trying to rip the other off. Lines were crossed. It happens.

You mean like this?

I had hoped that everybody could just calm down a little, shake hands and make nice. The only continued animosity from me is that you don't seem to understand any point of view other than your own. I've asked ad nauseum for your Paypal address from the second you brought this up and you just ignored that request. What more can I do?

And I haven't seen anybody here yet whose buttocks I'm grabbing.

Not even Greggy.

No response?

No response to this?

No response?

Defensive/paranoid much?

Thanks.

Wheee! Graemlins!

lol Buttock-grabbing fetishist!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2028959&Main=110330#Post2028959

No response?

No response to this?

No response?

Defensive/paranoid much?

Thanks.

Wheee! Graemlins!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2028959&Main=110330#Post2028959

I believe in having more than one hobby.

No response?

No response to this?

No response?

Defensive/paranoid much?

Thanks.

Wheee! Graemlins!

I believe in having more than one hobby.

:applause:lol

Wheee! Graemlins!

Real men would punch each other a couple times, then have a few beers and talk about football or something, and it would be all over - back to being best buds.

Don't know about the buttock part though...,

Wheee! Graemlins!

Real men would punch each other a couple times, then have a few beers and talk about football or something, and it would be all over - back to being best buds.

Don't know about the buttock part though...,

Yeah, but a lot of "different" things happen in middle America. :gossip: