• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,155 posts in this topic

Despite the fact that others have posted that they have had problems with PMs going into the cyberwastelands, without someone deleting them, you insist that I was being dishonest from the beginning. :screwy:

No response?

Just for the record, I've tested in it the PM that you deleted and that shows only myself as a participant. When I send a new PM to you, it immediately shows as unread by none. Not unread by Shieldagent. Unread by none. So I stick my earlier claims that, if you say that it said unread by Transplant and then later said unread by none, you are either remembering incorrectly or outright lying.

No response to this?

I've acknowledged that there may have been some fault of mine accidentally deleting a PM, not getting an email, whatever. But you continue to insist that the only explanation that has merit is yours: that I set out to defraud you from the beginning.

No response?

Unfortunately, he did not think the database kept records of when pm's were deleted, or when persons remove themselves from a pm.

:wishluck:I'm really hoping he has this.

Thus, I still have no proof. And because you say so, you are right. I was making it all up to drag you down.

Defensive/paranoid much?

You can go back to telling people how to behave in this forum again in good conscience.

Thanks.

remember, graemlins like this one :screwy: are fun to look at, but not nearly as effective as your usual insults. I did call you an once for not contacting me in a different, less confrontational way over a small amount of $. Other than that, what insults? I've accepted that I might have been at fault in some way and offered to pay immediately.

Graemlins are fun. :makepoint:

Wheee! Graemlins!

I hope you 2 kids can realize that this was a simple misunderstanding/lack of communication and that you're both pretty good guys and valued board members. All this meaningless mud-throwing is pretty silly. Neither side was trying to rip the other off. Lines were crossed. It happens.

Now kiss, hug, grab each others buttocks and make up.

lol Buttock-grabbing fetishist!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2028959&Main=110330#Post2028959

I believe in having more than one hobby.

Witchblade_98.jpg

The reason I asked for a discussion thread in the first place was b/c of Daken2626. The idea was that people could post their problems with buyers/sellers without having to wait the "official" 30 days for probation. Seems nothing has changed. New thread.

Previous probation thread.

And here.

OK, let me know if you think I can add this person.

I have someone who I did SS books for, and he has refused to even acknowledge my PM's about when he will be paying. I did offer him extra time to pay as I know he is young so I am willing to wait a bit. But so far he hasn't responded to my request for "when" he might be paying. I did the books for him in August. Been 3 months so far.

I know this doesn't fall into the Forum sales thread stuff, but just wanted to get feedback as to whether or not I should include him here or bring this up elsewhere.

Let me know what you all think. Thanks,

Alex

Keep the books and sell them yourself.

That's how CGC has those samples of krummy graded books.

:tonofbricks:

Litch told me that most of those sample books were from a guy who they agreed to grade books for prior to getting payment. Once the guy saw the grades, he refused to pay so CGC just kept the books. :whistle:

I have someone who I did SS books for, and he has refused to even acknowledge my PM's about when he will be paying. I

Does he still post here?

Yes he still posts here, and the grades were what he expected.

Is he a repeat offender? Meaning, has he been on the probation list before?

OK, let me know if you think I can add this person.

I have someone who I did SS books for, and he has refused to even acknowledge my PM's about when he will be paying. I did offer him extra time to pay as I know he is young so I am willing to wait a bit. But so far he hasn't responded to my request for "when" he might be paying. I did the books for him in August. Been 3 months so far.

I know this doesn't fall into the Forum sales thread stuff, but just wanted to get feedback as to whether or not I should include him here or bring this up elsewhere.

Let me know what you all think. Thanks,

Alex

I would like to know who he is. It doesn't sound like a board member I want to do business with.

Wow... when Jon and Pirate took did me the FAVOR of getting books signed for me, I paid them AHEAD of time of hooking me up. If any of you SS fellas ever accept books from this member again, I'd suggest he pay upfront from now. And I definitely think this warrants a probationary mark. This person did not make good on a transaction and that's what we have this for.

And now that I'm off my high horse... time for a hot cocoa! lol

I wouldn't just post here, I'd post in the probation thread. 3 months is too much and, yes, I consider, this a board transaction. Same way if they had purchased in the Signature areas FS thread.

Litch told me that most of those sample books were from a guy who they agreed to grade books for prior to getting payment. Once the guy saw the grades, he refused to pay so CGC just kept the books. :whistle:

probably not the best business move on CGC's part, there. live and learn i suppose

It's just bad form. These guys aren't on payroll doing this, and if they get maybe $10 or so per sig... well, considering admission cost and nevermind waiting in line... seems to me like this person owes you a big apology. (tsk)

If you don't hear from them, sounds to me like this person is no longer interested in keeping his comics. eBay? :shrug:

This is not really the place and truthfully, I'm not disputing your figures, but nobody really knows what witnesses make per book. There is not set fee schedule and nobody but witnesses know what the fees charged, by them and to them, are.

I still say a good outing often has miraculous results, if you've had no result via PM. That said, make sure you both still show as participants in any PMs you sent. lol

lol

lol

I wonder if CGC would have a fire sale. Like when the government sells off seized property. hm