• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I will not be able to participate in the upcoming Virtual Comic Con in two weeks, so this weekend I will be starting a couple of sales threads:

- High grade Silver Age Marvel slabs

- Silver Age Green Lantern

- Silver Age Journey Into Mystery/Thor

- Ten cent DC Silver Age

I hope many of you will check out these sales threads. The first one up will be the Marvel slabs tonight (Friday), followed Saturday by the remaining threads.

Bob

I will not be able to participate in the upcoming Virtual Comic Con in two weeks, so this weekend I will be starting a couple of sales threads:

- Ten cent DC Silver Age

I hope many of you will check out these sales threads. The first one up will be the Marvel slabs tonight (Friday), followed Saturaday by the remaining threads.

Bob

What time Bob?

- Ten cent DC Silver Age

I hope many of you will check out these sales threads. The first one up will be the Marvel slabs tonight (Friday), followed Saturaday by the remaining threads.

Bob

What time Bob?

Damned if I know, Nik. (shrug):insane: The slab thread'll go up when I get the rest of them scanned, so maybe around 8 EST tonight? Tomorrow morning I should be able to start the threads with the raw Silver Age books. Between now and then, I've got a whole lotta scanning and grading to do!

- Ten cent DC Silver Age

I hope many of you will check out these sales threads. The first one up will be the Marvel slabs tonight (Friday), followed Saturday by the remaining threads.

Bob

:cloud9:

Quick update: I am aware that I am very late on sending out some invoices from previous sales threads. And in a couple cases, I am late in sending books that have been paid for. If you are one of those folks waiting, I apologise for the delays. This weekend I will get caught up, I promise. :foryou:

Quick update: I am aware that I am very late on sending out some invoices from previous sales threads. And in a couple cases, I am late in sending books that have been paid for. If you are one of those folks waiting, I apologise for the delays. This weekend I will get caught up, I promise. :foryou:

If only you had a good reason. hm Congrats.

Funny that this thread was created to keep the probation thread clean. Now we're getting OT posts? lol If only there were a thread for just such kudos posts. hm

Out of curiosity, how much should an individual expect to fork over for nice GD copies of GS X-Men 1 and X-Men 94? Above guide (doesn't seem likely) or below guide (how much lower)?

2cmeh

Out of curiosity, how much should an individual expect to fork over for nice GD copies of GS X-Men 1 and X-Men 94? Above guide (doesn't seem likely) or below guide (how much lower)?

Try them at guide prices as they are keys :shrug:

Try them at guide prices as they are keys :shrug:

Yeah, I was sort of thinking along those lines... I just wanted to see what other people thought. The only snag I'm finding though is a 2.0 in my books is nearly a 4.0 in many of the local stores (and helloooooo price difference).

I've decided to sell off a large percentage of my raw collection. Hope to get started this coming weekend. :wishluck:

SA and early BA good stuff, or just late BA and CA krap?

:foryou: