• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I would love to know why 3.6 Thousand people are following him on Instagram.

I think he :baiting: prods people to follow him. "Follow for a follow."

I signed up for Instagram and I got several of those "follow for a follow" from him. :insane:

that's exactly it! don't worry I do my own hall of shame on IG and have a lot more followers so we'll see how this goes and hustruck I know your reading this because you stopped texting me ... just an FYI I stuck up for you when everyone said you were a fraud... I always look for the best in bad ppl it's a character flaw of mine but I now see you for who you really are ?

Actually Instagram is extremely popular with teens as a messaging service. They will post a picture and tag the people (person) they want to talk with and begin a conversation in the comments. When they are done they delete the picture and poof the entire conversation is gone. Google doesn't cache instagram so there is no record. Once it's gone it's gone.

:jokealert::baiting:

-slym ( ;) )

how do I do that???

You post here saying you're nominating HusTruck for the PL, and explaining why. Then you send him a PM in a new PM thread telling him he's been nominated. After 72 hours, if he hasn't sufficiently defended himself, on the list he goes. :foryou:

how do I do that???

You post here saying you're nominating HusTruck for the PL, and explaining why. Then you send him a PM in a new PM thread telling him he's been nominated. After 72 hours, if he hasn't sufficiently defended himself, on the list he goes. :foryou:

Please follow Speedy's instructions. He needs to be on the PL and in theory he would stay there until he provides you with the Hulk or equally satisfactory solution.

lol I was trying to think of a twisted way that that would benefit him...

hm

If someone hypothetically had a shill and "nominated themself" for the PL via the shill, it would be easy to subsequently have the shill "remove themself" from the PL by claiming that the situation had been resolved to the shill's satisfaction...and in the process, making it more convincing that the shill is not really a shill after all.

Conspiracy theory!!!! I'm getting more red wine....

how do I do that???

You're refering to how to nominate him to the Probation List, yes?

In the Probation List thread post the pertinent details of the transaction for the record.

I believe that since Hustruck is refusing to complete the transaction you would then immediately send him a PM notifying him that you're nominating him to the Probation List. He'll have 72 hours to respond in the thread with his side of the story - which should be interesting.

Because he's refusing to complete the the transaction I'm not sure what that does to the 30-day rule.

I think that would be the process for this transaction. But there's other's here that are more versed in the rules than I am.

Guys, does this sound about right?

EDIT: thanks Speedy, my hen-pecking is too slow.

Edited by Number 6

how do I do that???

DONE! just did it ?

hm

If someone hypothetically had a shill and "nominated themself" for the PL via the shill, it would be easy to subsequently have the shill "remove themself" from the PL by claiming that the situation had been resolved to the shill's satisfaction...and in the process, making it more convincing that the shill is not really a shill after all.

YES great theory! ... said no one with a functional brain ??? PS moderators can see IP adresses ... ask them columbo

Edited by 4comix

hm

YES great theory! ... said no one with a functional brain ??? PS moderators can see IP adresses ... ask them columbo

In yo FACE, Ed!

hm

It's so nice when someone new shows up and you can just tell they're gonna fit right in and be here for a long spell. :luhv:

? 4evah!!

In yo FACE, Ed!

:roflmao:

tve5480-4-78.jpg

that's such a fitting picture! ? because most ppl on here don't want to be the 1st to help you they want to be the 1st to tell you what you did and are doing wrong... the world has enough critics ?

that's such a fitting picture! ? because most ppl on here don't want to be the 1st to help you they want to be the 1st to tell you what you did and are doing wrong... the world has enough critics ?

What's with those little boxes in every one of your posts? ???

????

???

??

?

??

???

????

Get it?

????

???

??

?

??

???

????

Get it?

No

????

???

??

?

??

???

????

Get it?

No

Can only be seen on mobile devices.

They're laughing emoticons.

Edited by DoveCity187