• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

YES great theory! ... said no one with a functional brain ??? PS moderators can see IP adresses ... ask them columbo

In yo FACE, Ed!

:roflmao:

tve5480-4-78.jpg

that's such a fitting picture! ? because most ppl on here don't want to be the 1st to help you they want to be the 1st to tell you what you did and are doing wrong... the world has enough critics ?

People are helping you by telling you what you did wrong. :gossip:

I get it...was just being defensive for being blamed on being hus truck...now that isn't cleared I'm not him...thanks and I come in peace lol

For what it's worth, 4comix is a solid citizen on Instagram, and one of the guys that makes the comic community on there a fun place to be. And if it's still in doubt, may I add he is not Hustruck.

I think most of us would get annoyed at being falsely accused of being a well known ne'er-do-well, even one that cures cancer.

Happy and safe New Year to all :hi:

True story.

One of the tenants that rents from my boss came to my office one day. He wanted me to review some "settlement documents" he had for some money he had coming his way. He showed up at my office and pulled up his email - it honestly was one of those emails "send all of your bank account information including DOB and SSN so that we can transfer the millions that have been left for you." :facepalm:

This is a guy probably in his late 20's/early 30's. I didn't know people still fall for this BS, but some people. :insane:

There is a story, IDK if it is true, of a bank manager that fell for this scam not once, but twice.

:o

-slym

For what it's worth, 4comix is a solid citizen on Instagram, and one of the guys that makes the comic community on there a fun place to be. And if it's still in doubt, may I add he is not Hustruck.

I think most of us would get annoyed at being falsely accused of being a well known ne'er-do-well, even one that cures cancer.

Happy and safe New Year to all :hi:

thank you ?? a bigger collecting community is a better thing for all of us and hope to be around here for the long haul. happy new year

I only got instagram because all the girls on plenty of fish are like "oh follow me on instagram, thats how connections are made"

needless to say it hasn't helped at all.

Did you post your video on how to properly pronounce Saga on Instagram? love some Sa-Gooo.

Don't mess with Texas. I've noticed for a while now that Texas leads the nation in buying comic books from me. I've run 2 sales threads this year and had 14 customers, 6 from Texas. Hook em horns.

(thumbs u

And Gig'em Aggies!