• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

this coming from the guy chatting on the cgc boards and has every decent book he owns listed in his signature ???? you went at me in a post in the past... again now... funny part is BOTH times it was you writing in about books you CLEARLY can't even afford...that's the funny part... why are you even writing in on this post? you don't have a book in your whole collection over 2k so you weren't gonna buy? your what's called a troll... troll on buddy ... I may type like I'm 12 but looks like your bank account resembles a 12 yr olds now stop trolling dead beat and start Applying to better jobs ?

Man, I can't wait to sell a book to you.

this coming from the guy chatting on the cgc boards and has every decent book he owns listed in his signature ???? you went at me in a post in the past... again now... funny part is BOTH times it was you writing in about books you CLEARLY can't even afford...that's the funny part... why are you even writing in on this post? you don't have a book in your whole collection over 2k so you weren't gonna buy? your what's called a troll... troll on buddy ... I may type like I'm 12 but looks like your bank account resembles a 12 yr olds now stop trolling dead beat and start Applying to better jobs ?

Me too. :sick:

Me too. :sick:

:cloud9:

Remember the rule of secret identities-if you see the same guys in the same place they can't be the same dude

I'm just defending myself man lol I don't even know how I got dragged into this... bought a comicbook on IG now I'm a villain ??

I have been accused of things that I never did

poeple's imaginations can run wild

People accuse me of being a liar all the time just cause I've had a very weird life....

How long are your legs again? hm

Long enough to roundhouse kick an old lady who's got 16 items in the 15-items-or-less line.

lol

i said thats the only thing i can think of because I dont recognize those accounts.

No you could definitely recognize them as they were your alternate accounts. You just couldn't publicly admit that they were your other accounts, because you didn't want to incriminate yourself.

Once I blocked them (something i had never done up untill that point) there was no more issues with non paying bidders.

Yes it was just a coincidence that the shenanigans revolving around your eBay auctions stopped for a time while the board was being made aware of them and discussing the oddities that kept showing up.

No one mentioned that I had problems with those 2 accounts not paying for 3 sets of auctions before I was accused.

And the evidence of this is where? Did you nominate them to blocked buyers list? If you had prior issues with those 2 accounts then why did you let them continue to bid on your listings? Surely there are emails and/or eBay messages regarding cases you opened?

You are assuming that i made those claims.

I'm not assuming anything. This was all discussed at length back in January. It keeps getting brought up because you continue to be a problem for other board users. It is in the best interest of the board to regularly remind the community of those who have run afoul of said community in the past when the offenders continue to maintain a presence here, especially when they continue to buy and sell here.

You continue to mention "successful" transactions. That doesn't mean anything. Playing by the rules here doesn't eliminate the possibility that you are screwing over others elsewhere. And when there is strong evidence of wrongdoing elsewhere to go along with what could at best be described as strange behavior here, most people will come to the same conclusion.

I never said anyone hacked into anything. Why are you making things up?

That was an expression. Stay on topic.

well you can all go ahead and say it....you were right and I was wrong! hustruck is a scum ... never provided the hulk 181 cgc 9,0 ? claims the case cracked and didn't want to send a key with a cracked case? just lies compounded on top of lies....he's a shady dude and I don't recommend anybody does business with him! he wanted us to send CASH! when I told him that I have friends and family that live in his area and will deliver the cash for the book he shadiness began! this guys a scammer and buyer beware! i'm sorry I didn't listen to you guys to begin with?

i said thats the only thing i can think of because I dont recognize those accounts.

No you could definitely recognize them as they were your alternate accounts. You just couldn't publicly admit that they were your other accounts, because you didn't want to incriminate yourself.

Once I blocked them (something i had never done up untill that point) there was no more issues with non paying bidders.

Yes it was just a coincidence that the shenanigans revolving around your eBay auctions stopped for a time while the board was being made aware of them and discussing the oddities that kept showing up.

No one mentioned that I had problems with those 2 accounts not paying for 3 sets of auctions before I was accused.

And the evidence of this is where? Did you nominate them to blocked buyers list? If you had prior issues with those 2 accounts then why did you let them continue to bid on your listings? Surely there are emails and/or eBay messages regarding cases you opened?

I'm not assuming anything. This was all discussed at length back in January. It keeps getting brought up because you continue to be a problem for other board users. It is in the best interest of the board to regularly remind the community of those who have run afoul of said community in the past when the offenders continue to maintain a presence here, especially when they continue to buy and sell here.

You continue to mention "successful" transactions. That doesn't mean anything. Playing by the rules here doesn't eliminate the possibility that you are screwing over others elsewhere. And when there is strong evidence of wrongdoing elsewhere to go along with what could at best be described as strange behavior here, most people will come to the same conclusion.

I never said anyone hacked into anything. Why are you making things up?

That was an expression. Stay on topic.

well you can all go ahead and say it....you were right and I was wrong! hustruck is a scum ... never provided the hulk 181 cgc 9,0 ? claims the case cracked and didn't want to send a key with a cracked case? just lies compounded on top of lies....he's a shady dude and I don't recommend anybody does business with him! he wanted us to send CASH! when I told him that I have friends and family that live in his area and will deliver the cash for the book he shadiness began! this guys a scammer and buyer beware! i'm sorry I didn't listen to you guys to begin with?

did u get a pic of the cracked slab?

Again, time is a flat circle.

Edited by darkstar