• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Its ok.

Someone in the next three months will come along with a new horror story. Hope you get your money back 4comix.

:gossip: Hitting the new years bong a little early Jimmy? He said he didn't pay yet cause Hustruck needs his funds in cash.

Its ok.

Someone in the next three months will come along with a new horror story. Hope you get your money back 4comix.

:gossip: Hitting the new years bong a little early Jimmy? He said he didn't pay yet cause Hustruck needs his funds in cash.

:gossip: its the same bong year round

i said thats the only thing i can think of because I dont recognize those accounts.

No you could definitely recognize them as they were your alternate accounts. You just couldn't publicly admit that they were your other accounts, because you didn't want to incriminate yourself.

Once I blocked them (something i had never done up untill that point) there was no more issues with non paying bidders.

Yes it was just a coincidence that the shenanigans revolving around your eBay auctions stopped for a time while the board was being made aware of them and discussing the oddities that kept showing up.

No one mentioned that I had problems with those 2 accounts not paying for 3 sets of auctions before I was accused.

And the evidence of this is where? Did you nominate them to blocked buyers list? If you had prior issues with those 2 accounts then why did you let them continue to bid on your listings? Surely there are emails and/or eBay messages regarding cases you opened?

You are assuming that i made those claims.

I'm not assuming anything. This was all discussed at length back in January. It keeps getting brought up because you continue to be a problem for other board users. It is in the best interest of the board to regularly remind the community of those who have run afoul of said community in the past when the offenders continue to maintain a presence here, especially when they continue to buy and sell here.

You continue to mention "successful" transactions. That doesn't mean anything. Playing by the rules here doesn't eliminate the possibility that you are screwing over others elsewhere. And when there is strong evidence of wrongdoing elsewhere to go along with what could at best be described as strange behavior here, most people will come to the same conclusion.

I never said anyone hacked into anything. Why are you making things up?

That was an expression. Stay on topic.

well you can all go ahead and say it....you were right and I was wrong! hustruck is a scum ... never provided the hulk 181 cgc 9,0 ? claims the case cracked and didn't want to send a key with a cracked case? just lies compounded on top of lies....he's a shady dude and I don't recommend anybody does business with him! he wanted us to send CASH! when I told him that I have friends and family that live in his area and will deliver the cash for the book he shadiness began! this guys a scammer and buyer beware! i'm sorry I didn't listen to you guys to begin with?

Despite our past differences I'm sorry that happened. At least you didn't lose any money and my apologies for saying you were HusTruck.

i said thats the only thing i can think of because I dont recognize those accounts.

No you could definitely recognize them as they were your alternate accounts. You just couldn't publicly admit that they were your other accounts, because you didn't want to incriminate yourself.

Once I blocked them (something i had never done up untill that point) there was no more issues with non paying bidders.

Yes it was just a coincidence that the shenanigans revolving around your eBay auctions stopped for a time while the board was being made aware of them and discussing the oddities that kept showing up.

No one mentioned that I had problems with those 2 accounts not paying for 3 sets of auctions before I was accused.

And the evidence of this is where? Did you nominate them to blocked buyers list? If you had prior issues with those 2 accounts then why did you let them continue to bid on your listings? Surely there are emails and/or eBay messages regarding cases you opened?

I'm not assuming anything. This was all discussed at length back in January. It keeps getting brought up because you continue to be a problem for other board users. It is in the best interest of the board to regularly remind the community of those who have run afoul of said community in the past when the offenders continue to maintain a presence here, especially when they continue to buy and sell here.

You continue to mention "successful" transactions. That doesn't mean anything. Playing by the rules here doesn't eliminate the possibility that you are screwing over others elsewhere. And when there is strong evidence of wrongdoing elsewhere to go along with what could at best be described as strange behavior here, most people will come to the same conclusion.

well you can all go ahead and say it....you were right and I was wrong! hustruck is a scum ... never provided the hulk 181 cgc 9,0 ? claims the case cracked and didn't want to send a key with a cracked case? just lies compounded on top of lies....he's a shady dude and I don't recommend anybody does business with him! he wanted us to send CASH! when I told him that I have friends and family that live in his area and will deliver the cash for the book he shadiness began! this guys a scammer and buyer beware! i'm sorry I didn't listen to you guys to begin with?

You want to make it right? Nominate him for the PL for not honoring a deal so in the future others can be warned! :baiting:

sorry I miss understood you? I tagged you in a post where you can clearly see I'm not him lol and to the ppl w the Kool books... you are narrow minded fools... I shouldn't buy because you don't like him? lol that's a joke ... REMEMBER... JUDGING PEOPLE DOES NOT DEFINE WHO THEY ARE... it DEFINES WHO YOU ARE! judge everyone how you would like to be judged?

Now you see that people on the boards were only trying to help you. Though it happens, the boards rarely rail against a seller for no reason. I agree with Swick. If you want to help the boards nominate him to the PL.

You want to make it right? Nominate him for the PL for not honoring a deal so in the future others can be warned! :baiting:

How much more need happen before we can just go ahead and pursue an HOS nomination? Have his multiple transgressions not been "multiple enough" yet?

I think he's more of an annoying twirp that is an egotist. He might even really BELIEVE that he will personally cure cancer one day. I also feel that he has a very "positive" outlook of himself and thinks he is a big time player with his comic "business."

1z64nb.gif

But I wouldn't think he is even worthy of the HOS - the "worst of the worst." 2c I've been wrong before so... :shy:

I would love to know why 3.6 Thousand people are following him on Instagram.

Honestly, I really don't understand what Instagram is or what it's for, so I really have no basis for conjecture here...having said that, I did a Google search for something like 'how to get Instagram followers", and here was the first result:

http://thefreefollower.com/free-instagram-followers/

Apparently, you can buy them or get them for free, whatever that means. Anyway, seems like a person can manipulate the extent to which they appear to be "followed"...it's probably something along those lines

I think he :baiting: prods people to follow him. "Follow for a follow."

I signed up for Instagram and I got several of those "follow for a follow" from him. :insane:

Honestly, I really don't understand what Instagram is or what it's for, so I really have no basis for conjecture here...having said that, I did a Google search for something like 'how to get Instagram followers", and here was the first result:

http://thefreefollower.com/free-instagram-followers/

Apparently, you can buy them or get them for free, whatever that means. Anyway, seems like a person can manipulate the extent to which they appear to be "followed"...it's probably something along those lines

I thought Instagram is where one goes to post pictures of what one ate for dinner...

:shrug:

-slym

Actually Instagram is extremely popular with teens as a messaging service. They will post a picture and tag the people (person) they want to talk with and begin a conversation in the comments. When they are done they delete the picture and poof the entire conversation is gone. Google doesn't cache instagram so there is no record. Once it's gone it's gone.

did u get a pic of the cracked slab?

got a pick up a cracked slab couldn't tell you from the picture if it was a hulk 181 ? like I said lies on top of lies!

Despite our past differences I'm sorry that happened. At least you didn't lose any money and my apologies for saying you were HusTruck.

now you see why I was so mad about being called him! lol sorry for dogging your collection and again you guys were right and I was wrong (stings my tongue to say it ?)

Actually Instagram is extremely popular with teens as a messaging service. They will post a picture and tag the people (person) they want to talk with and begin a conversation in the comments. When they are done they delete the picture and poof the entire conversation is gone. Google doesn't cache instagram so there is no record. Once it's gone it's gone.
hm