• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

And I do have quite a large collection of raw original owner books to sell from the 30's - 60s. . If you don't trust me, don't like me or can't read between the lines here then I would suggest you put me on some sort of block so you don't have to see my stuff.. Otherwise, let the books, my reputation and my service speak for itself.

Yeah your reputation is speaking loud and clear

+1

-slym

Got stuck at an all day volleyball tournament today, and I have the feeling I missed something.

Did I?

Or was it calm and quiet around these parts?

Nothing too out of the ordinary. lol

You know, the usual Friday stuff...that keeps going into Saturday...and if anyone else has a strong opinion about it, might have an appearance in the wee hours of Sunday too.

See my signature.

:D

-slym

Do American coin dealers typically has as bad of a reputation as Canadian coin dealers?

Here is an article in today's NY Daily News: Collectible coin dealer sentenced to life in prison after hiring someone to behead the judge and prosecutor for giving him a 15 year sentence on fraudulent coin sales. Are Canadians this bad?? :eek:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-life-plotting-decapitate-judge-prosecutor-article-1.1755854

Do American coin dealers typically has as bad of a reputation as Canadian coin dealers?

Buncha Loonies.

Here is an article in today's NY Daily News: Collectible coin dealer sentenced to life in prison after hiring someone to behead the judge and prosecutor for giving him a 15 year sentence on fraudulent coin sales. Are Canadians this bad?? :eek:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/man-life-plotting-decapitate-judge-prosecutor-article-1.1755854

hm I'm going to have to say "no".....

hm I'm going to have to say "no".....

:eyeroll: Oh come on, bunch a light-weight stuff:

"The victims were to be kidnapped, sexually mutilated then decapitated and their heads preserved in formaldehyde as souvenirs for Romano to claim when he was released from prison, according to court papers."