• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

It's the humidity down here in FL that's getting to you Sha. It's got me all out of sorts all week. I can't figure anything out.

It's just the drama queens kings people

Now I'm confused. lol

Personally, I've never been able to make sense of the theatre

Matthew-Sherbach-as-Hortensio2_zpsb33cc81e.jpg

I've got my own private list in my head that I've shared with no one. I mention in sales threads that if you're on my list you can't buy, and while it's never happened, if someone from the list were to try to buy something from me I'd let them know at that time.

I've also only got one person on my list.

I had someone on my "I won't buy from that guy list" who then showed up in my sales thread. I went ahead with the sale probably just because I avoid conflict.

If either of you wish to not sell to me, a simple PM will suffice. It won't be a problem, I assure you.

No need to drop "not so subtle" hints...

Hey Brock welcome back! (thumbs u

I've got my own private list in my head that I've shared with no one. I mention in sales threads that if you're on my list you can't buy, and while it's never happened, if someone from the list were to try to buy something from me I'd let them know at that time.

I had someone on my "I won't buy from that guy list" who then showed up in my sales thread. I went ahead with the sale probably just because I avoid conflict.

If either of you wish to not sell to me, a simple PM will suffice. It won't be a problem, I assure you.

Hey Dave....maybe overreacted here a bit, me thinks :)

Apologies to those called out...no need to start additional drama as there was plenty while I was watching from afar....

Hey Dave....maybe overreacted here a bit, me thinks :)

Apologies to those called out...no need to start additional drama as there was plenty while I was watching from afar....

:foryou:

I'm going to side this Gun on this one. I do not see anywhere in the thread intro that you can not edit your offer especially if it was an error. He bid about an hour and a half before the end of the auction so it definitely was not a snipe gone wrong. His bid of $400 was a considerable increase over the previous bid so I can't see it as a bidding war regret.

He pulled back his error within a minute so I do not see it effecting the outcome of the auction. Why not let him adjust his error bid especially since people had over an hour to outbid him. My 2c

The request to not edit is in the thread. The $425 bid is the equivalent to a shill bid for anyone who noticed it. As for your timing, it is also plenty of time for Joey to reply to my post and/or send me a PM prior to the end of the auction.

Thanks for your input.

Any further opinions should be expressed in the sales general discussion area. :)

I deleted the incorrect post, posted the correct bid (a minute later, and yes, my phone did it TWICE, so I deleted it twice) of $400. Then I went to bed. If you must know, I get up at 5AM for work, so seeing a post while I am sleeping was not happening. Also why I bid my top price I was willing to pay for either 1 1/2 hours BEFORE it ended. Not sure what your definition of "shill bid" is, but it is the most I was willing to pay. Also why my $400 bid post was not edited.

You are just being difficult on me.

You don't want to do business with me Jeff, it is fine.

I did not do anything wrong.

GLWTS

You deleted the post or you edited the post? There were two now and no mention of an auto-fill here? You seem to be changing your story more than you changed your bid.

I'm going to side this Gun on this one. I do not see anywhere in the thread intro that you can not edit your offer especially if it was an error. He bid about an hour and a half before the end of the auction so it definitely was not a snipe gone wrong. His bid of $400 was a considerable increase over the previous bid so I can't see it as a bidding war regret.

He pulled back his error within a minute so I do not see it effecting the outcome of the auction. Why not let him adjust his error bid especially since people had over an hour to outbid him. My 2c

Branget had made it clear earlier in the thread that he didn't want bids edited.