• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

I also don't trust anyone who's sales threads are all books he has just purchased on the boards and it waiting for delivery on. Which is pretty much every one of his stupid sale threads.

That also get closed in an angry huff within 4 hours of posting if people don't buy them instantly.

You are actually wrong. They are (still) on their way from CGC

You do realize that when you put a :takeit: in someones sales thread and than four days later make your own sales thread with the same book's for sale that you just purchased, its not hard to figure out whats going on behind the scenes.

Yeah, and all the books I sell on eBay are from here! lol. WHAT AN insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I guess I should be thanking the boards for ALL of my sales

What sales? (shrug)

I also don't trust anyone who's sales threads are all books he has just purchased on the boards and it waiting for delivery on. Which is pretty much every one of his stupid sale threads.

That also get closed in an angry huff within 4 hours of posting if people don't buy them instantly.

You are actually wrong. They are (still) on their way from CGC

You do realize that when you put a :takeit: in someones sales thread and than four days later make your own sales thread with the same book's for sale that you just purchased, its not hard to figure out whats going on behind the scenes.

Yeah, and all the books I sell on eBay are from here! lol. WHAT AN insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I guess I should be thanking the boards for ALL of my sales

What sales? (shrug)

Just because you do not see anything move in my sale threads here, doesn't mean I don't sell elsewhere. Are you kidding? Why do you think they are never open very long?

Jeff is waiting for the perfect post for his 20,000 milestone, as he should :)

I completed a random trade deal with Jimmy and we had the entire exchange figured out within a few emails. I found him to be very easy to work with.

I am always suspicious of sales threads on the boards when the thread starts and must end within 4-6 hours (I am not referring to auctions) or ELSE they will be moved to Ebay. Makes me feel like I am looking at a used car lot or something trying to pull a fast one.

I completed a random trade deal with Jimmy and we had the entire exchange figured out within a few emails. I found him to be very easy to work with.

I am always suspicious of sales threads on the boards when the thread starts and must end within 4-6 hours (I am not referring to auctions) or ELSE they will be moved to Ebay. Makes me feel like I am looking at a used car lot or something trying to pull a fast one.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But the real Truth is, I sell a ton of stuff on eBay and sell almost nothing here. Used to bother me, but not anymore. I just list it for a short time here and move the books to eBay if they are not picked up. It is really no big deal. I am just not going to waste my time in a forum that I have a history of almost no sales.

Someone seems to be having a bit of a problem with the selling rules.

:rulez:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7969825#Post7969825

Edited by universal soldier

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7969825#Post7969825

I will try to be clearer. They start out here. If they do not sell, be it a short or long sales thread, the thread is closed or items are listed as moved. Then the item is listed on eBay.

Got it dude?

I will try to be clearer. They start out here. If they do not sell, be it a short or long sales thread, the thread is closed or items are listed as moved. Then the item is listed on eBay.

Got it dude?

lol

:popcorn:

Got it dude?

I would tell you to go :censored:yourself if I actually cared. Did you even click on the link to see that it has nothing to do with you or are you just a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed bag by nature.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

But the real Truth is, I sell a ton of stuff on eBay and sell almost nothing here. Used to bother me, but not anymore. I just list it for a short time here and move the books to eBay if they are not picked up. It is really no big deal. I am just not going to waste my time in a forum that I have a history of almost no sales.

I take this to mean you will be leaving the boards soon?