• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

This just shows me I need to spend more time here. lol

Thanks CBT.

So they let her back on and she did the exact same thing. I emptied my balance and paid using my VISA so I should be good. Yes, unless I run to eBay I should not receive any scolding. I filed the dispute within hours of paying so paypal should have had time to freeze the funds.

Sucks Jeff, but you'll be fine. That is the reason I transfer my funds and pay on credit card all of the time.

Bought a GSXM 1 cgc 9.8 on ebay from some guy named Jason the called himself Profitt for $800 and got an ungraded Ghost Rider 2099 #1 in the mail. lol Probably sent me something so he had delivery confirmation. Paypal dropped the ball, but my CC company refunded me and got to him for reimbursement. I remember the dude did it to me and others so he had money to take his family on vacation!

I know what your thinking....Did you really think you were going to be that fortunate? Well, yes....I was hoping so lol

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

Did I miss some movie news recently that caused Tec 359 to skyrocket in value???

No nothing that I'm aware of.

Also, that book is not a fine and is priced over a F+

lol It's so not a fine!!

a fine should be levied!

Did I miss some movie news recently that caused Tec 359 to skyrocket in value???

lol It's so not a fine!!

a fine should be levied!

I'd be fine with that.

lol It's so not a fine!!

a fine should be levied!

I'd be fine with that.

fin1.jpg

lol It's so not a fine!!

a fine should be levied!

I'd be fine with that.

fin1.jpg

fine_zps9a9ee63c.jpg

:hi: everyone

Just wanted to share an buying experience with a fellow boardie. Over the weekend. I did some on-site submissions with CGC and unfortunately two books came back restored.

One of the books was a Swamp Thing 37, which I had purchased from 1Cool. I notified Andrew and he was kind enough to refund me immediately the amount I paid and also paid the CGC grading fees.

I believe Andrew went beyond what was expected and I wanted people to know what a stand up seller he was.

I think it's been deleted, what did he say?
Basically, he listed books with no pictures or prices. After being informed of the rules and that prices etc. were needed, he replied that if "investors" were interested he would supply then with pics and prices.

The concept of having to price books seemed lost on him.

:hi: everyone

Just wanted to share an buying experience with a fellow boardie. Over the weekend. I did some on-site submissions with CGC and unfortunately two books came back restored.

One of the books was a Swamp Thing 37, which I had purchased from 1Cool. I notified Andrew and he was kind enough to refund me immediately the amount I paid and also paid the CGC grading fees.

I believe Andrew went beyond what was expected and I wanted people to know what a stand up seller he was.

No problem at all Hector. Sorry again for the waste of your time but I'm glad you were please with how I fixed the issue. People who color touch books should be shot.