• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

And the other 30+ auctions we had last week, and the other 30+ auctions we have up this week, and my magazine sales thread in the GA/SA/BA forum.. Whats the point of listing our sales again? I'm just trying to buy a decent FF Annual 6

And the other 30+ auctions we had last week, and the other 30+ auctions we have up this week, and my magazine sales thread in the GA/SA/BA forum.. Whats the point of listing our sales again? I'm just trying to buy a decent FF Annual 6

Because apparently pasta boy thinks that if I do not sell anything on the boards, I cannot do it anywhere else. Nothing important.

Looked around, but no FF ANNUAL 6 for sale. Probably all the places you already looked

Edited by JOEY GUNZ

Because apparently pasta boy thinks that if I do not sell anything on the boards, I cannot do it anywhere else. Nothing important.

Well, you can come off a bit harsh. This place is a great community, and books move when priced right. But I honestly used to sell way more here, before everyone was flipping and people still collected.

No. I looked at your ebay completed listings too. :hi:

I don't want to keep this going, but if you want to I will oblige.

Well, you can come off a bit harsh. This place is a great community, and books move when priced right. But I honestly used to sell way more here, before everyone was flipping and people still collected.

I hear you. Unfortunately with a mortgage and a 4 Year old to raise, buying and selling books is the only way I can upgrade my collection or add to it. I think Jeff Branget says if you are not ok with the price you are offered here, then don't sell

I hear you. Unfortunately with a mortgage and a 4 Year old to raise, buying and selling books is the only way I can upgrade my collection or add to it. I think Jeff Branget says if you are not ok with the price you are offered here, then don't sell

Mortgage, Wife, 5 year old, 3 year old. About to add a car payment. :baiting: your move sir lol I hear ya, it is a business for me however, and my partner does this full time. I feel you on the pressure, but everyone is fighting too much.

Are we just listing number of books sold or are we going to get into GPA?
Some above, some below. It all works out.

Sorry, I meant the short form and not the web site. :)

Mortgage, Wife, 5 year old, 3 year old. About to add a car payment. :baiting: your move sir lol I hear ya, it is a business for me however, and my partner does this full time. I feel you on the pressure, but everyone is fighting too much.

3,4 and 10 year old. I have a mortgage for another couple years. Let's do net worth next. :banana:

3,4 and 10 year old. I have a mortgage for another couple years. Let's do net worth next. :banana:

Never had it so good. That is the truth