• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

the timeline as i read it and eBay confirms it

Late Thursday/Friday 5 pre order copies sold on eBay @ $50 (including two accepted 'offers')

Friday pre orders are cancelled - since seller says he did not get any of the books

On Saturday seller lists 2 copies @ $120 and sells them both on eBay

In addition seller says he sold some copies to boardies at the con or 'regular guys'

Monday he has 2 copies for sale on eBay in addition to the 8 copies from his LCS

So are the cancelled preorders for boardies? Is anyone filing a complaint? PL worthiness here.

this is the general sales discussion thread not the PL one

gladiator-thumbs-down.gif

I figured you'd be along sooner or later. :baiting:

Late Thursday/Friday 5 pre order copies sold on eBay @ $50 (including two accepted 'offers')

Friday pre orders are cancelled - since seller says he did not get any of the books

In addition seller says he sold some copies to boardies at the con or 'regular guys'

Monday he has 2 copies for sale on eBay in addition to the 8 copies from his LCS

So are the cancelled preorders for boardies? Is anyone filing a complaint? PL worthiness here.

this is the general sales discussion thread not the PL one

gladiator-thumbs-down.gif

I figured you'd be along sooner or later. :baiting:

My ears were burning. :ohnoez:

Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you:

DGUAqTxM.gif

That gun...it's smoking.

I just wish they would put an accurate handling time. They are leaving a 2 day turn around when they won't be able to provide that.

Edited by Mangbus

So who's gonna take the opposing view today?

Hopefully someone that has a high enough number of transactions around here to merit a worthy opinion.

Maybe Swick can put together some metrics in his noob guide that describe the threshold you need to attain in order for an opinion to be taken seriously on this board.

So who's gonna take the opposing view today?

Hopefully someone that has a high enough number of transactions around here to merit a worthy opinion.

Maybe Swick can put together some metrics in his noob guide that describe the threshold you need to attain in order for an opinion to be taken seriously on this board.

People wouldn't read it even if I did. They'd just start a thread in Comics General titled "what threshold do I need to attain in order for my opinion to be taken seriously here?"

The magic number is 5861.

Happy Birthday Ryan.! :applause: