Marvel UK Price Variants
23 23

2,290 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, kryptospidey said:

There are a bunch of Pence books listed in this sales thread here on the board. I believe they were moved to ebay already though.

 

Excellent,  thanks Krypto (thumbsu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

Excellent,  thanks Krypto (thumbsu

Some are true Pence books, some are Pence stamped books, which might be books you're missing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MisterX said:

Wasn't there a "show us your pence books" thread on the boards somewhere, at some point in time?

There's been quite a few pence related threads down the years. I'll have to googleate it and see if i can find it.

But this is the best one :shy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2017 at 3:43 PM, Marwood & I said:

There's been quite a few pence related threads down the years. I'll have to googleate it and see if i can find it.

But this is the best one :shy:

The competition ain't that tough!  

I kid, I kid. :foryou:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/03/2017 at 9:39 AM, nmtg9 said:

Well it's a long time since I had the collection but my dad definitely had them in his original collection bought at the time of release.

Don't have them to check but my guess would be that they were stamped copies.

Being quite old, I can confirm this. Quite a lot of issues Inc Conan # 1 did come over, but were stamped. In Feb/March 1981 we got no Marvels at all due to a changeover of distribution companies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had a Conan 1 that had a handstamp on it.  No one wanted it for the longest time. I think I got $15 for it when a similar book was about $50. I just got sick of people passing on it when they saw the ink.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, quicksilver said:

Being quite old, I can confirm this. Quite a lot of issues Inc Conan # 1 did come over, but were stamped. 

I didn't know this.  I've always thought the book was ND.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/24/2017 at 2:59 PM, Marwood & I said:

Does anyone want to talk about pence variants tonight?

I want to buy them for huge discounts over there USA equivalents. :insane:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/30/2017 at 10:20 AM, MisterX said:

Wasn't there a "show us your pence books" thread on the boards somewhere, at some point in time?

I think you are mistaking those with the "show us your codpiece" threads. :shy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I think you are mistaking those with the "show us your codpiece" threads. :shy:

you're a codpiece.

"'That's for not inviting me to these girls in braids dress up nights....??

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
4 hours ago, lizards2 said:

I think you are mistaking those with the "show us your codpiece" threads. :shy:

you're a codpiece.

"'That's for not inviting me to these girls in braids dress up nights....??

krautenfrauleinbraidennichts  :luhv::banana:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 02/04/2017 at 4:00 PM, lizards2 said:
On 24/03/2017 at 9:59 PM, Marwood & I said:

Does anyone want to talk about pence variants tonight?

I want to buy them for huge discounts over there their USA equivalents inferiors :insane:

 

10 out of 12 aint bad liz :shy:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Marwood & I said:
On 4/2/2017 at 8:00 AM, lizards2 said:
On 3/24/2017 at 2:59 PM, Marwood & I said:

Does anyone want to talk about pence variants tonight?

I want to buy them for huge discounts over there their USA equivalents inferiors :insane:

 

10 out of 12 aint bad liz :shy:

Good enough for the girls I go with.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
5 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:
On 02/04/2017 at 4:00 PM, lizards2 said:
On 24/03/2017 at 9:59 PM, Marwood & I said:

Does anyone want to talk about pence variants tonight?

I want to buy them for huge discounts over there their USA equivalents inferiors :insane:

 

10 out of 12 aint bad liz :shy:

Good enough for the girls I go with.

 

Teeth or hairs?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:
35 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
37 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:
On 4/2/2017 at 8:00 AM, lizards2 said:
On 3/24/2017 at 2:59 PM, Marwood & I said:

Does anyone want to talk about pence variants tonight?

I want to buy them for huge discounts over there their USA equivalents inferiors :insane:

 

10 out of 12 aint bad liz :shy:

Good enough for the girls I go with.

 

Teeth or hairs?

bofum

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
23 23