• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

March Madness Grading Tournament - Round of 32
2 2

160 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Red84 said:

:whatthe:

Should be a good matchup but I always go with the lower seed this late in the tournament.  At least you are not up against the couple people who seems to get 90s in each round.

Sheesh... I'm surprised everyone doesn't know this:

RGB Primaries

Color matching studies carried out in the 1920s by British researchers John Guild, W. D. Wright, and others, showed that colored samples could be matched by combinations of monochromatic primary colors Red (700 nm), Green (546.1 nm) and Blue (435.8 nm). The average responses of a large group of observers could be reproduced by a set of three matching functions. While purely additive combination of the three primaries could match only the range of hues in the triangle shown below, all the colors could be matched by adding a certain amount of red to the color being compared. This corresponds to negative values for the red matching function as shown. From the matching functions, one can derive tristimulus values which specify the chromaticity.

rgbpri.gif

Haha! That remark at the bottom makes me laugh every time! :roflmao:

Edited by sckao

31 minutes ago, Red84 said:

The Iceman doesn't want the Ham getting inside of my head trying to throw me off my bounty game.

Too late, Red.

Your troubles are too large, even with Iceman (your backer) and sckao (technical genius) on your side. 

21 minutes ago, sckao said:

Sheesh... I'm surprised everyone doesn't know this:

RGB Primaries

Color matching studies carried out in the 1920s by British researchers John Guild, W. D. Wright, and others, showed that colored samples could be matched by combinations of monochromatic primary colors Red (700 nm), Green (546.1 nm) and Blue (435.8 nm). The average responses of a large group of observers could be reproduced by a set of three matching functions. While purely additive combination of the three primaries could match only the range of hues in the triangle shown below, all the colors could be matched by adding a certain amount of red to the color being compared. This corresponds to negative values for the red matching function as shown. From the matching functions, one can derive tristimulus values which specify the chromaticity.

rgbpri.gif

Haha! That remark at the bottom makes me laugh every time! :roflmao:

Oh No!  No negative values!!!!

23 hours ago, Iceman399 said:

Yes it is.  :gossip: Yellow is only a primary for artists.  Green is for everything else (TV, Physics, Light etc).

I reject your Additive color system!!

Goooooooooo Subtractive!!!!!!!!!!! :sumo: