• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's APRIL pre-sale s/s thread; Sarah Michelle Gellar, Prinze, Iron Fist, X-Men Prime, JSC exclusives, cast of Lost in Space, etc.
7 7

246 posts in this topic

From GOD COUNTRY creator, Donny Cates:

REDNECK #1 s/s Donny Cates - $125

The Bowmans are VAMPIRES who have quietly run the local barbecue joint in their small town for years, living off cow's blood. Their peaceful coexistence ends as generations of hate, fear, and bad blood bubble to the surface--making it impossible to separate man from monster! Critically acclaimed writer DONNY CATES (GOD COUNTRY) and artist LISANDRO ESTHERREN serve up the tale of a DIFFERENT kind of family just trying to get by, deep in the heart of Texas. - See more at: https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/redneck-1#sthash.yHKnT5dS.dpuf

Limited to 10 spots

Redneck01_Cover.jpg

On 3/30/2017 at 8:49 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Lover's Walk #1 photo variant s/s Sarah Michelle Gellar - $325

Optional add-on James Marsters - $75

***(This book not in hand yet, but I ordered multiple copies for pre-screening)

latest?cb=20141210113425

On 3/29/2017 at 4:14 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Pictured below IN HAND for the Sarah Michelle Gellar signing, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER photo cover variants.

These are all inventory back stock, uber high grade for 9.8 potential

There is no commitment on your part if these do not hit 9.8 for any reason and a full refund will be granted.

HOWEVER----I'm pretty good at this and knowing what to look for, so, there's that .(thumbsu

I checked my initial post for BUFFY and neglected to post the following----if you take two (2) or more Sarah Michelle Gellar BUFFY books, your invoice will reflect a 10% discount off the combined total!  

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #1 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (two cps available) one reserved for Ivdyer, one other cpy left

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #2 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (two cps available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #3 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (two cps available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #4  (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (two cps available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #5 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (two cps available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #6 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #11 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #37 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #39 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #52 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #53 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #54 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER Playing with Fire #1 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $225  (one copy available) ***Lesser grade, probably in the 9.4 to 9.6 range**

***(Playing with Fire was a Universal promotional "not for resale" book, HTF in HG)**

buffysetA.jpg

buffysetB.jpg

:takeit:one Buffy the Vampire Slayer Lover's Walk s/s Sarah Michelle Gellar ($325) plus add James Marsters ($75)

and one Buffy the Vampire Slayer #4 photo cover (the one with David Boreanaz on the cover as well) s/s Sarah Michelle Gellar ($325)

Thanks!

On 3/30/2017 at 8:03 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Switching gears a bit----from uncirculated back stock (the same place that I've been able to provide my older uncirculated white page copper age books in the past)

These two books are actually coming back from CGC very shortly and currently in 9.8

If you're at SDCC this summer, swing by and say Hi to David---I share my booth with David every year in the hall, #1907 right as you enter between doors B & C 

V FOR VENDETTA #1 s/s David Lloyd  - $275  (white pages)

**TWO (2) copies available on this

vforvendetta.jpg

:takeit:

On 4/3/2017 at 10:26 PM, Rich_Henn said:

From GOD COUNTRY creator, Donny Cates:

REDNECK #1 s/s Donny Cates - $125

The Bowmans are VAMPIRES who have quietly run the local barbecue joint in their small town for years, living off cow's blood. Their peaceful coexistence ends as generations of hate, fear, and bad blood bubble to the surface--making it impossible to separate man from monster! Critically acclaimed writer DONNY CATES (GOD COUNTRY) and artist LISANDRO ESTHERREN serve up the tale of a DIFFERENT kind of family just trying to get by, deep in the heart of Texas. - See more at: https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/redneck-1#sthash.yHKnT5dS.dpuf

Limited to 10 spots

Redneck01_Cover.jpg

:takeit:

3 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

I've got 10 spots available for this one---

KILLER FROST #1 s/s Danielle Panabaker (plays Killer Frost on The Flash) - $195

killerfrost.jpg

:takeit:one of these - thanks!

On 3/30/2017 at 9:03 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Switching gears a bit----from uncirculated back stock (the same place that I've been able to provide my older uncirculated white page copper age books in the past)

These two books are actually coming back from CGC very shortly and currently in 9.8

If you're at SDCC this summer, swing by and say Hi to David---I share my booth with David every year in the hall, #1907 right as you enter between doors B & C 

V FOR VENDETTA #1 s/s David Lloyd  - $275  (white pages)

**TWO (2) copies available on this

vforvendetta.jpg

Please hold other one per our discussion. Thanks.