• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's APRIL pre-sale s/s thread; Sarah Michelle Gellar, Prinze, Iron Fist, X-Men Prime, JSC exclusives, cast of Lost in Space, etc.
7 7

246 posts in this topic

I spent the better part of 2 hrs yesterday screening a number of these books----I'll have final numbers later this morning.

These variants for Super Sons #1 (by Tyler Kirkham) are long sold out.  

The signing with Kirkham won't be for another month or so, but this was one of those books that I didn't want to offer in a thread or commit to until I could visually scan each copy.   I'm seeing a lot of these books that are not 9.8 candidates, more like 9.6 or 9.4.   Seeing a lot of common printing defects on these books, or even handling wear.

As follows :

Super Sons #1 (Joker b/w detention), print run 1000 cps s/s Kirkham & Tomasi - $195  (five spots)

Super Sons #1 (Poison Ivy detention) print run 1500 cps Kirkham & Tomasi -$175 (five spots)

Super Sons #1 (Joker, & Poison Ivy virgin cover detention) print run 800 cps Kirkham & Tomasi - $235 (five spots)

supersonsA.jpg

supersonsB.jpg

supersonsC.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

29 minutes ago, DoomBat said:

Hey Rich,

Did I make it in for the Buffy #1 (last post on page 2)?

Pretty sure that you did----I'm just behind on sending out the invoices, but I believe you are good to go.

Spoiler

this book was super tough to find. I missed out on pre orders, and its going for stupid money on ebay. I have 5 stone cold 9.8 candidates in hand....I can offer up signed by cover artist Adi Granov at $255 each

ELEKTRA (1/50 variant) #2 s/s Adi Granov

IMG_20170401_123954202.jpg

On 3/29/2017 at 6:15 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Kanan the Last Padawan #1 (Skottie Young variant) s/s Freddie Prinze Jr - $195

One ONE (1) spot on this.  Raw, high grade, in my back stock.

stk669030-126697.jpg

I showed my wife and she has to have this sir!

Also, if you come across any more Foil Seven to Eternity, I would like to have one of those too!

On 3/30/2017 at 8:03 AM, Rich_Henn said:

Switching gears a bit----from uncirculated back stock (the same place that I've been able to provide my older uncirculated white page copper age books in the past)

These two books are actually coming back from CGC very shortly and currently in 9.8

If you're at SDCC this summer, swing by and say Hi to David---I share my booth with David every year in the hall, #1907 right as you enter between doors B & C 

V FOR VENDETTA #1 s/s David Lloyd  - $275  (white pages)

**TWO (2) copies available on this

vforvendetta.jpg

Rich - Going forward, I'd be interested in any of 2-10 signed by Lloyd in 9.8 (already have #1) if you can make it happen.

NAMWOLF #1 (Variant Powell cover A) s/s Eric Powell,  Fabian Rangel (writer) Logan Faerber (interior art) - $120

*Eight (8) spots to start

Basically offering this one because of the rabid fan base that Powell has---two covers available, and below is the body copy description of the book via Previews

"When scrawny Marty Spencer is drafted into the Vietnam War, he finds himself smack dab in the middle of the heart of darkness. But Marty has a secret. A secret even from himself. And Vietnam is a hell of a place to find out you're a werewolf. A special heavy stock cover format with art by Eric Powell! Don't miss this limited collectors item special edition of the over the top supernatural war comic by Fabian Rangel Jr. & Logan Faerber! Not to be reprinted! "

STL039186?type=1

On 3/29/2017 at 4:14 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Pictured below IN HAND for the Sarah Michelle Gellar signing, BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER photo cover variants.

These are all inventory back stock, uber high grade for 9.8 potential

There is no commitment on your part if these do not hit 9.8 for any reason and a full refund will be granted.

HOWEVER----I'm pretty good at this and knowing what to look for, so, there's that .(thumbsu

I checked my initial post for BUFFY and neglected to post the following----if you take two (2) or more Sarah Michelle Gellar BUFFY books, your invoice will reflect a 10% discount off the combined total!  

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #1 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (two cps available) one reserved for Ivdyer, one other cpy left

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #2 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (two cps available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #3 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (two cps available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #4  (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (two cps available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #5 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (two cps available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #6 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #11 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #37 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #39 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #52 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #53 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER #54 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $325  (one copy available)

BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER Playing with Fire #1 (photo cover) s/s Gellar - $225  (one copy available) ***Lesser grade, probably in the 9.4 to 9.6 range**

***(Playing with Fire was a Universal promotional "not for resale" book, HTF in HG)**

buffysetA.jpg

buffysetB.jpg

Finalizing all my Sarah Michelle Gellar signature tickets by this time tomorrow, if there's anyone still considering some.

Some new books coming out shortly----pre-ordering my stock and doubling the order to accommodate any wait lists.

NEW from Image comics, arriving this week---

BLACK CLOUD #1 s/s Jason Latour (story) and Greg Hinkle & Matt Wilson (art) - $120

Zelda was born in a world of dreams, and hers burned bigger than anyone had ever seen. Now she's on the run in our world, the dreams broken in her hands. But the pieces are for sale, the rich and the powerful are buying, and suddenly her world isn't the only place Zelda's running from. From the creators that brought you Spider-Gwen, SOUTHERN BASTARDS, and DRIFTER, and the incredible colorist of THE WICKED + THE DIVINE, comes a place where dreams come true--and today, they go to war. - See more at: https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/black-cloud-1#sthash.ih8nPz56.dpuf

*Eight (8) spots to start

BlackCloud_01-1.png