• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's APRIL pre-sale s/s thread; Sarah Michelle Gellar, Prinze, Iron Fist, X-Men Prime, JSC exclusives, cast of Lost in Space, etc.
7 7

246 posts in this topic

Before I move into the next book for sale, I want to mention that BLACK CLOUD #1 s/s op by all three creators (located at the bottom of page 5) is reportedly SOLD OUT from several LCS, and gone to 2nd printing already.  I'm not saying this is the next Seven to Eternity, but I did have several boardies PM me after Seven and God Country blew up, looking for spots that couldn't be filled hm

I picked up my inventory for this title yesterday, all cps are flawless.  

Eight spots.

On 4/3/2017 at 10:22 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Some new books coming out shortly----pre-ordering my stock and doubling the order to accommodate any wait lists.

NEW from Image comics, arriving this week---

BLACK CLOUD #1 s/s Jason Latour (story) and Greg Hinkle & Matt Wilson (art) - $120

Zelda was born in a world of dreams, and hers burned bigger than anyone had ever seen. Now she's on the run in our world, the dreams broken in her hands. But the pieces are for sale, the rich and the powerful are buying, and suddenly her world isn't the only place Zelda's running from. From the creators that brought you Spider-Gwen, SOUTHERN BASTARDS, and DRIFTER, and the incredible colorist of THE WICKED + THE DIVINE, comes a place where dreams come true--and today, they go to war. - See more at: https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/black-cloud-1#sthash.ih8nPz56.dpuf

*Eight (8) spots to start

BlackCloud_01-1.png

:takeit:

On 4/3/2017 at 8:22 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Some new books coming out shortly----pre-ordering my stock and doubling the order to accommodate any wait lists.

BLACK CLOUD #1 s/s Jason Latour (story) and Greg Hinkle & Matt Wilson (art) - $120

Zelda was born in a world of dreams, and hers burned bigger than anyone had ever seen. Now she's on the run in our world, the dreams broken in her hands. But the pieces are for sale, the rich and the powerful are buying, and suddenly her world isn't the only place Zelda's running from. From the creators that brought you Spider-Gwen, SOUTHERN BASTARDS, and DRIFTER, and the incredible colorist of THE WICKED + THE DIVINE, comes a place where dreams come true--and today, they go to war. - See more at: https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/black-cloud-1#sthash.ih8nPz56.dpuf

BlackCloud_01-1.png

I'll take it x 2, per Indiana Jones #1 PM.

On 4/3/2017 at 10:22 PM, Rich_Henn said:

BlackCloud_01-1.png

:takeit: please use any credit I have

Okay----so this next book, I like A LOT.  The art is BEAUTIFUL.  Stunning.

Story is also really above board.  I didn't hear about this book until recently, and I picked up 10 cps of each (issue 1 and 2) yesterday.

All copies are tip top, I'd be shocked if any did less than 9.8 after grading.  I'm only offering eight (8) spots each to start, if there's a wait list after the fact, I can probably get more.   I've been following the reviews, they're all stellar and I'd say if you're a fan of Mad Max, monsters and graphic art, this is a solid get.   It's clearly on par with Seven to Eternity.   URL below to the reviews, plus some images of the interiors.  If your LCS still has any copies, I'd highly encourage you to pick this up and give it a read.

EXTREMITY #1 s/s Daniel Warren Johnson (writer/artist/creator) - $125

Thea dreams. Not of a better life, but of revenge on the clan that ruined her family. With ferocious battles between man, machines, and monsters ahead...who knows where her quest for vengeance will take her? Creator DANIEL WARREN JOHNSON (Space Mullet) and colorist MIKE SPICER present a bold new vision, where the beauty and imagination of Studio Ghibli meet the intensity of Mad Max, in this all-new Skybound Original.

URL below, reviews and synopsis

http://comicbookroundup.com/comic-books/reviews/image-comics/extremity/1

392811_20170302004339_large.jpg

ext1.png

ext2.png

ext3.png

ext4.png

ext5.png

Edited by Rich_Henn

19 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Story is also really above board.  I didn't hear about this book until recently, and I picked up 10 cps of each (issue 1 and 2) yesterday.

All copies are tip top, I'd be shocked if any did less than 9.8 after grading.  I'm only offering eight (8) spots each to start, if there's a wait list after the fact, I can probably get more.   I've been following the reviews, they're all stellar and I'd say if you're a fan of Mad Max, monsters and graphic art, this is a solid get.   It's clearly on par with Seven to Eternity.   URL below to the reviews, plus some images of the interiors.  If your LCS still has any copies, I'd highly encourage you to pick this up and give it a read.

Thea dreams. Not of a better life, but of revenge on the clan that ruined her family. With ferocious battles between man, machines, and monsters ahead...who knows where her quest for vengeance will take her? Creator DANIEL WARREN JOHNSON (Space Mullet) and colorist MIKE SPICER present a bold new vision, where the beauty and imagination of Studio Ghibli meet the intensity of Mad Max, in this all-new Skybound Original.

ext1.png

ext2.png

ext3.png

ext4.png

ext5.png

Rich: I'll take one copy / thanks - Mike

It looks as though both of the V for Vendetta #1 copies are gone. If that is not the case :takeit:. If both are gone, if one becomes available please let me know.

Edited by Ron C.

2 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

ext1.png

ext2.png

ext3.png

ext4.png

ext5.png

On 4/3/2017 at 8:22 PM, Rich_Henn said:

BlackCloud_01-1.png

18 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man (vol. 4) #25 s/s Alex Ross - $245

*(Amazing SM #39 cover homage)*

Add John Romita optional - $60

***TWO (2) cps available***

STL036636_1024x1024.jpg?v=1491408385

:takeit: Rich: One (1) copy please including Romita - thanks - Mike

Two copies of this next one.  I've had these for years.  I did some Romita in the past, I even did some Jim Krueger s/s on these a lifetime ago.

May have actually been the last time Jim did an appearance, had to be back in 2010.   

UNIVERSE X: SPIDEY #1 (one-shot) RECALLED edition s/s Ross - $525

****(I've got TWO cps available)****

Add-on John Romita optional - $60   (Romita signing is just around the corner---he did the interior artwork) 

If you're unfamiliar with why this book was recalled, the story is here:

http://www.recalledcomics.com/UniverseXSpidey1RecalledHarras.php

1389_20120827012848_large.jpg

And, pulled from the internet, here's the panel in question that the story refers to

UniverseXSpidey1BookEndFrame.jpg

18 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Two copies of this next one.  I've had these for years.  I did some Romita in the past, I even did some Jim Krueger s/s on these a lifetime ago.

May have actually been the last time Jim did an appearance, had to be back in 2010.   

UNIVERSE X: SPIDEY #1 (one-shot) RECALLED edition s/s Ross - $525

****(I've got TWO cps available)****

Add-on John Romita optional - $60   (Romita signing is just around the corner---he did the interior artwork) 

If you're unfamiliar with why this book was recalled, the story is here:

http://www.recalledcomics.com/UniverseXSpidey1RecalledHarras.php

1389_20120827012848_large.jpg

And, pulled from the internet, here's the panel in question that the story refers to

UniverseXSpidey1BookEndFrame.jpg

add Romita

Edited by Dork Buzz