• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's APRIL pre-sale s/s thread; Sarah Michelle Gellar, Prinze, Iron Fist, X-Men Prime, JSC exclusives, cast of Lost in Space, etc.
7 7

246 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Two copies of this next one.  I've had these for years.  I did some Romita in the past, I even did some Jim Krueger s/s on these a lifetime ago.

May have actually been the last time Jim did an appearance, had to be back in 2010.   

UNIVERSE X: SPIDEY #1 (one-shot) RECALLED edition s/s Ross - $525

****(I've got TWO cps available)****

Add-on John Romita optional - $60   (Romita signing is just around the corner---he did the interior artwork) 

If you're unfamiliar with why this book was recalled, the story is here:

http://www.recalledcomics.com/UniverseXSpidey1RecalledHarras.php

1389_20120827012848_large.jpg

And, pulled from the internet, here's the panel in question that the story refers to

UniverseXSpidey1BookEndFrame.jpg

:takeit: I will take the other one. Please add Romita as well.

From late last year----now able to put Tony Daniel on these---

JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 (midtown variant) s/s Tony Daniel & cover artist Terry Dodson - $110 

Four (4) spots, maybe five---stock in hand.

370811_20160725200633_large.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 4/3/2017 at 11:22 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Some new books coming out shortly----pre-ordering my stock and doubling the order to accommodate any wait lists.

NEW from Image comics, arriving this week---

BLACK CLOUD #1 s/s Jason Latour (story) and Greg Hinkle & Matt Wilson (art) - $120

Zelda was born in a world of dreams, and hers burned bigger than anyone had ever seen. Now she's on the run in our world, the dreams broken in her hands. But the pieces are for sale, the rich and the powerful are buying, and suddenly her world isn't the only place Zelda's running from. From the creators that brought you Spider-Gwen, SOUTHERN BASTARDS, and DRIFTER, and the incredible colorist of THE WICKED + THE DIVINE, comes a place where dreams come true--and today, they go to war. - See more at: https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/black-cloud-1#sthash.ih8nPz56.dpuf

*Eight (8) spots to start

BlackCloud_01-1.png

:takeit:

Also, Super Sons #1 (Joker, & Poison Ivy virgin cover detention) print run 800 cps Kirkham & Tomasi - $235

Eleanor & the Egret #1 s/s John Layman & Sam Kieth - $135  (standard cover)

**Ten (10) spots to start

Just a heads up---I pre-screened a BUNCH of these and the variant---and I've spoken to a few people in other states---the print run has it's issues*

397299_20170406014700_large.jpg

Eleanor & the Egret #1 (1/20 variant) s/s John Layman & Sam Kieth - $145  

**Four (4) spots FIRM

This was tougher than the standard cover.  That's why I am firm on just four spots, IN HAND.  I picked the best out of maybe 15 cps, these were the best of the bunch.

eleanor.jpg

Eleanor & the Egret #1(C2E2 Exclusive variant by Rob Guillory) s/s John Layman, Rob Guillory & Sam Kieth - $155 

Mark a post to reserve your spot.  Since I won't be able to pre-screen these for another week, I'll just keep a tally of who wants these.

eleanorC2E2.jpg

9 hours ago, MDR123 said:

@Rich_Henn Are you getting the controversial X-Men Gold #1s for your order? And any chance of the Superman #21 covers being offered ? Thanks. 

FYI, 1st  prints of the standard cover are becoming a "collector's item."

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/04/11/x-men-gold-1-now-20-30-comic-book-thanks-ardian-syaf/

These next couple books----s/s Dell'Otto----are signed, graded, and shipping back to me within the next few weeks.

So this pre-sale is actually just a few weeks out from delivery.

HARLEY QUINN #1 (Bulletproof PINK) CGC 9.8 s/s Dell'Otto - $795 

*Two (2) spots available

harleypink.jpg

1 minute ago, Rich_Henn said:

These next couple books----s/s Dell'Otto----are signed, graded, and shipping back to me within the next few weeks.

So this pre-sale is actually just a few weeks out from delivery.

HARLEY QUINN #1 (Bulletproof PINK) CGC 9.8 s/s Dell'Otto - $795 

*Two (2) spots available

harleypink.jpg

:takeit:one for me please - thanks!