• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's APRIL pre-sale s/s thread; Sarah Michelle Gellar, Prinze, Iron Fist, X-Men Prime, JSC exclusives, cast of Lost in Space, etc.
7 7

246 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Batman #1 (Bulletproof SKETCH variant) CGC 9.8 s/s Dell'Otto - $455

Only one (1) copy available

batmanbulletsketch.jpg

17 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Batman #1 (Bulletproof color variant) CGC 9.6 s/s Dell'Otto - $295

*only one (1) copy available

batmanbullet.jpg

I think you might have the images reversed on these - I think the top one is the color variant and the bottom is the black and white variant.

I could totally be wrong on that, but since one is a 9.6 and one is a 9.8 and they're priced differently, I thought I'd bring it up.

On 4/10/2017 at 10:53 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Eleanor & the Egret #1 s/s John Layman & Sam Kieth - $135  (standard cover)

**Ten (10) spots to start

Just a heads up---I pre-screened a BUNCH of these and the variant---and I've spoken to a few people in other states---the print run has it's issues*

397299_20170406014700_large.jpg

:takeit:

On 4/10/2017 at 11:05 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Eleanor & the Egret #1 (1/20 variant) s/s John Layman & Sam Kieth - $145  

**Four (4) spots FIRM

This was tougher than the standard cover.  That's why I am firm on just four spots, IN HAND.  I picked the best out of maybe 15 cps, these were the best of the bunch.

eleanor.jpg

On 4/3/2017 at 11:26 PM, Rich_Henn said:

From GOD COUNTRY creator, Donny Cates:

REDNECK #1 s/s Donny Cates - $125

The Bowmans are VAMPIRES who have quietly run the local barbecue joint in their small town for years, living off cow's blood. Their peaceful coexistence ends as generations of hate, fear, and bad blood bubble to the surface--making it impossible to separate man from monster! Critically acclaimed writer DONNY CATES (GOD COUNTRY) and artist LISANDRO ESTHERREN serve up the tale of a DIFFERENT kind of family just trying to get by, deep in the heart of Texas. - See more at: https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/redneck-1#sthash.yHKnT5dS.dpuf

Limited to 10 spots

Redneck01_Cover.jpg

Just a reminder that this books drops this Wednesday---and it's super hot.  I still have some spots left on this one, and signing with Cates is this coming weekend.

Edited by Rich_Henn

REDNECK #1 (C2E2 Exclusive) s/s Donny Cates - $135

I want to take a look at the stock this weekend on this book---I feel pretty confident in the 9.8, but what I would like to do on this particular post for this book is take a "interested" list of clients.   I'm comfortable with 10 spots to start, and upon viewing and purchasing the books themselves this week, I'm go from there.

redneck1.JPG

56 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Just a reminder that this books drops this Wednesday---and it's super hot.  I still have some spots left on this one, and signing with Cates is this coming weekend.

54 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

I want to take a look at the stock this weekend on this book---I feel pretty confident in the 9.8, but what I would like to do on this particular post for this book is take a "interested" list of clients.   I'm comfortable with 10 spots to start, and upon viewing and purchasing the books themselves this week, I'm go from there.

redneck1.JPG

On 4/17/2017 at 10:35 PM, Rich_Henn said:

FLASH #22 (non-lenticular) s/s cover artist Jason Fabok - $115

**(If I get my orders in early enough, I don't need a limit on this one)

flash-22-Jason-Fabok-non-len.jpg

:takeit: Are you going to be getting Batman #21 (drops 4/19) and Batman #22 (5/3) and Flash #21 (4/26) as well? 

Edited by MDR123

7 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

redneck1.JPG

Secret Empire #0 s/s Nick Spencer (Story) and Mark Brooks (cover art) plus Rod Reis (prologue art) - $125

EIGHT (8) SPOTS FIRM

*(This book is crazy on fire----)

secretempire0A.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Secret Empire #0 (Rod Reis 1/50 variant) s/s Nick Spencer and Rod Reis - $175

FIVE (5) SPOTS FIRM!!!!

*(I must have pre-screened more than 25 cps of this book, this variant suffers from some spine stress---I pulled only five rock hard 9.8 candidates)

secretempire0B.jpg