• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's APRIL pre-sale s/s thread; Sarah Michelle Gellar, Prinze, Iron Fist, X-Men Prime, JSC exclusives, cast of Lost in Space, etc.
7 7

246 posts in this topic

Another few C2E2 Exclusives:

AMERICAN GODS #1 (C2E2 Scott Hampton cover) - $125 s/s Scott Hampton

*(lmt print run 500 cps, and I'll be signing with Scott next month)

***(Since I haven't seen the inventory on this book yet, I'm going to limit this to 10 spots for now---albeit if it's anything like the ECCC exclusives, I'm confident in the 9.8 candidates that I can pull for you)

AGODS1_W-665x1024.jpg

I really don't want to promise more than 10 spots for the moment on this book---I think this book is a powerhouse though, between this and Black Cloud, these two books are going to be the sleeper hits from Skybound.  The art and story is just fantastic.

BUY THESE TITLES!   Read them, enjoy them---don't just slab them, but go out there and support SKYBOUND's new EXTREMITY!!!!

You won't be disappointed. 

EXTREMITY #2 (C2E2 Exclusive) s/s Daniel Warren Johnson - $125

Extremity02_CoverB_32.png

On 4/17/2017 at 10:35 PM, Rich_Henn said:

FLASH #22 (non-lenticular) s/s cover artist Jason Fabok - $115

**(If I get my orders in early enough, I don't need a limit on this one)

flash-22-Jason-Fabok-non-len.jpg

10 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Old Man Logan #21 s/s Jeff Lemire - $115

FIVE SPOTS FIRM

oldmanlogan21.jpg

10 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Secret Empire #0 s/s Nick Spencer (Story) and Mark Brooks (cover art) plus Rod Reis (prologue art) - $125

EIGHT (8) SPOTS FIRM

*(This book is crazy on fire----)

secretempire0A.jpg

:takeit: one of each of these for me, please.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

***(Since I haven't seen the inventory on this book yet, I'm going to limit this to 10 spots for now---albeit if it's anything like the ECCC exclusives, I'm confident in the 9.8 candidates that I can pull for you)

AGODS1_W-665x1024.jpg

:takeit:

x2

Any chance of getting raw copies?

14 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Secret Empire #0 s/s Nick Spencer (Story) and Mark Brooks (cover art) plus Rod Reis (prologue art) - $125

EIGHT (8) SPOTS FIRM

*(This book is crazy on fire----)

secretempire0A.jpg

:takeit: 

Edited by RadiantGraphix
remove request for Stan Lee.

Old Man Logan #21 s/s Jeff Lemire - $115

I'll take it

Edited by ivdyer

13 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

AGODS1_W-665x1024.jpg

:takeit: changed my mind.  i'll take the yellow label with hampton

Edited by matty_kay

Here's the one I've been asked about a lot----I've been reluctant to offer this up till now for the very simple reason that the Graffiti foil variants are terrible to deal with.

I've yet to see one that is a 9.8 as it sits.  They all need work to some degree or another.

That being said, did submit 50+ foil variants last year between Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Harley, All Star Baman & Suicide Squad with just two coming back in at 9.6 and everything else did 9.8

I'm looking at stock on this book tomorrow, for now I'll start with TEN (10) spots

BATMAN #21 C2E2 silver foil exclusive s/s Snyder & Fabok - $165

Universal blue label $125

batman21silver.jpg

13 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Here's the one I've been asked about a lot----I've been reluctant to offer this up till now for the very simple reason that the Graffiti foil variants are terrible to deal with.

I've yet to see one that is a 9.8 as it sits.  They all need work to some degree or another.

That being said, did submit 50+ foil variants last year between Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman, Harley, All Star Baman & Suicide Squad with just two coming back in at 9.6 and everything else did 9.8

I'm looking at stock on this book tomorrow, for now I'll start with TEN (10) spots

batman21silver.jpg

:takeit:one s/s Snyder and Fabok - put me on the list if they look good!  Thanks!

26 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

batman21silver.jpg

Is this supposed to be King and Fabok? Regardless, definitely :takeit:. Thanks Rich! 

57 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

batman21silver.jpg

:takeit:s/s

4 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

batman21silver.jpg

:takeit:s/s

On 4/17/2017 at 7:29 PM, Rich_Henn said:

REDNECK #1 (C2E2 Exclusive) s/s Donny Cates - $135

I want to take a look at the stock this weekend on this book---I feel pretty confident in the 9.8, but what I would like to do on this particular post for this book is take a "interested" list of clients.   I'm comfortable with 10 spots to start, and upon viewing and purchasing the books themselves this week, I'm go from there.

redneck1.JPG.9421d8020134190282409e399ffb0b5b.JPG.b41c0f95edce23b02c717653b8fefff0.JPG

Put me down as "interested" please.  Will "confirm" once you update us on condition of the books on hand.

Edited by RadiantGraphix

17 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

batman21silver.jpg.6118ae8b56373e546b13c21b1f74b47d.jpg.691adc5616e984278c76d9e69eb651be.jpg

I'll throw in as "interested" on this opp too.  One 9.8 with King & Fabok SS if available.  
When will we get an update on it to know for sure?

Edited by RadiantGraphix

13 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

batman21silver.jpg

I'll take a SS 9.8 please!  Thanks Rich!

One customer just caught a typo on my part regarding the Batman foil variant. The signature series double signing is for Tom King and Fabok. Not Scott Snyder lol that is my fault. I don't believe Snyder worked on this book, just King and Fabok. 

14 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

batman21silver.jpg

:takeit: I'll take x2 copies of signature series graded 9.8

On 4/19/2017 at 10:38 AM, Rich_Henn said:

AGODS1_W-665x1024.jpg

One for me please!