• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

May comiclink auction
2 2

99 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Mephisto said:

Reminds me of the time another boardie wanted to see me in person. It earned him a strike and he quickly recanted when others on the board told him to go look at my pictures in the What Do You Look Like Thread.

Where is this thread? Someone needs to "bump" it

18 hours ago, buyatari said:

I only bought and read the first 10 or so issues of Spawn and as you say there was no solid storyline. 

It looks like HBO Spawn was a cartoon? If so that makes more sense. I don't watch cartoons. When you said show I assumed you were talking about a live action tv show. 

Not here to start a fight.  I'm glad that you enjoy your comic and cartoon. They just aren't for me. 

If a live action tv show or movie is ever made I'd be willing to give it a fair shot. 

No worries. Spawn gets a lot better as it goes on. Also the cartoon is a very adult cartoon. It was actually way ahead of its time. I would buy the collection and give it a watch. It is pretty awesome. And yea the Spawn movie Todd is working on is a live action and BBC network is already making a show about Sam and Twitch,the two detectives in Spawn.

4 hours ago, Mephisto said:

Damn you are bigger then me,lol =( How much can you bench? You look like you workout a lot. I use to and could bench over 300 at max but you look like you can do a lot more. But there is an old adage. Its not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog. ;)

27 minutes ago, Overthetopinc said:

Damn you are bigger then me,lol =( How much can you bench? You look like you workout a lot. I use to and could bench over 300 at max but you look like you can do a lot more. But there is an old adage. Its not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog. ;)

I generally don't max bench. 275 was the most I have done. A few months ago I was benching 225x10.  I usually switch up my exercises so I don't often even flat barbell bench more than 2 or 3 weeks in a row if even that. Last time I trained chest I did no barbell movements.

5 hours ago, Claudio said:

But some of us still want to see a pic...  :x

4 hours ago, Mephisto said:

31 minutes ago, Overthetopinc said:

Im not sure if there is a bromance brewing here.... but can we get back to the Clink Auction.

2 hours ago, Matches_Malone said:

Im not sure if there is a bromance brewing here.... but can we get back to the Clink Auction.

C'mon Matches we are just burying the proverbial hatchet here.  What do you think that 1st app of Drax will bring?

14 hours ago, NinjaSealed said:

Got the catalog in the mail today. I have two targets I am going after. I have won at least 1 piece at every Clink auction this year, so I hope the trend continues. :wishluck:

Clink publishes catalogs?  I had no idea, and I've been buying and selling with them for years and never received one.  :tonofbricks:

3 hours ago, Twanj said:

I just got my catalog today. It's cool to see some of the stuff on paper instead of on your screen.

It's nice to see some PREACHER pages make it into one of these catalogs* :golfclap:

*No need to point out when they've appeared earlier. Just let me enjoy it :makepoint:

Speaking of McFarlane, I just heard the latest FelixComicArt podcast where 'Scott Free' mentions Todd may have helped Frank Miller ink his Dark Knight pages.  If true, then  :whatthe:

Edited by GreatEscape

53 minutes ago, GreatEscape said:

Speaking of McFarlane, I just heard the latest FelixComicArt podcast where 'Scott Free' mentions Todd may have helped Frank Miller ink his Dark Knight pages.  If true, then  :whatthe:

That was Felix who said that Todd had stated he had done some inking on a few pages. Scott was taken back by the revelation.

John B.

3 hours ago, jeBailey said:

That was Felix who said that Todd had stated he had done some inking on a few pages. Scott was taken back by the revelation.

John B.

You are correct, that is what I heard as well. They were talking about who inked what with regards to Klaus / Miller on DKR. Right in the middle of that conversation, Felix speaks up and says not only did McFarlane do some amount of inking on the mini, but McFarlane himself had confirmed it! I had never heard this before, and I figured Felix must be mistaken (I should have known better), because if that was the case, how the heck could it be that everyone didn't know? 

This link wasn't very hard to find once I started looking:

https://mcfarlane.com/blog/wayback-wednesday-frank-miller/