• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GA With Less Than Ten Copies in the CGC Census
31 31

2,844 posts in this topic

On 6/29/2023 at 10:22 PM, IngelsFan said:

Only 8 copies in the census. Fawcett was one of the few publishers that had superheroes fighting in the Korean War. image.thumb.jpeg.45c037dfc5df480ddeb124ed342db9f9.jpeg

Thanks buddy!

Great book there as well, as are all the Fawcett Korean War themed covers :applause:

On 6/30/2023 at 9:42 AM, circumstances said:

Think this was mine as well. When CGC first opened i dropped off several of my lower grade Centaurs to try out the service, and sold some of them shortly thereafter.

You held on to some very nice ones as well. Boardies like yourself, @G.A.tor @comicjack @Forbush-Man in this Thread , Mr. Berk and others  are the reason ive taken to this publisher. Learned so much in my years on this forum 

On 6/30/2023 at 10:06 AM, sagii said:

You held on to some very nice ones as well. Boardies like yourself, @G.A.tor @comicjack @Forbush-Man in this Thread , Mr. Berk and others  are the reason ive taken to this publisher. Learned so much in my years on this forum 

As a rule I never sold anything.

For whatever reason I brought in 4 or 5 VGs or less for grading, and ended up selling 3 or 4 shortly after I received them back.

One might have come back a 5.0 and I still have it somewhere.

The ones I sold seem to have popped up in the Centaur thread (or this thread) over the years. The FPS with the guy riding the horse. The KDF with the circle with the guy punching the other guy, and this one.

Edited by circumstances

On 7/1/2023 at 7:18 PM, gino2paulus2 said:

If we only count Blue labels this one only has 10 exactly 

D569D341-DB17-48EE-9E62-1E6EADEF88B2.jpeg

On 7/1/2023 at 7:20 PM, gino2paulus2 said:

Again if we only count Blue this one has 8…11 total so i’m cheating haha got this one one from @skypinkblu 🥰 so wonderful provenance!!

441576C9-5532-46F0-8BB0-DB333A3BA563.jpeg

:applause:Soooo tough and SO cool Gino!