• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

must have Psylocke books
3 3

43 posts in this topic

I was just curious if somebody could list some of the comic books that Psylocke was in that I should add to my collection.  Captain Britain #8,  New Mutants Annual #2, Uncanny X-Men #256 & #257 are on the list, but aside from that I'm lost.  Thank you.

Edited by frisbee

there's that one with the manila manara variant

and the one greg horn cover that's like a split screen. Uncanny xmen

and at one of the psylocke #1 comics (can't remember if its variant or not) from her mini.

I'm sure I could be more helpful, but you can have some fun figuring it out.

Thank you everybody for the replies.  I'll definitely look into some of your recommendations.  There's an X-Men Sword of the Braddocks on ebay that looks pretty nice, but so far I haven't had the best results buying raw comics through the mail.  The pictures look great, but unfortunately it's a different story when I've got the comic book in my hand.  Oh well...  Thanks again everybody. :)

17 minutes ago, frisbee said:

Thank you everybody for the replies.  I'll definitely look into some of your recommendations.  There's an X-Men Sword of the Braddocks on ebay that looks pretty nice, but so far I haven't had the best results buying raw comics through the mail.  The pictures look great, but unfortunately it's a different story when I've got the comic book in my hand.  Oh well...  Thanks again everybody. :)

I think that most people are you just going to say, "buy what YOU like".... but if your strapped for idea's, glad that we could help out :) 

I think maybe doing an ebay search will get you the priciest issues of "popularity" (sort highest to low), but a google search or perhaps wikipedia might give you storylines, if your just a fan of the character :) 

if at some point you get too bored and want to get ALL the psylocke issues, you can start looking for newsstand and/or foreign editions of comics.

Let me share with you all the new German X-Men 1 with the sketch cover of the Uncanny X-Men 510 J S Campbell.  This has just been released and has both a Trade and a Virgin version and is limited to 200 copies.  This is the Panini Blu-Box version.

X-M1.jpg

X-M2.jpg

Her encounter with Sabertooth was key:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_328

Uncanny X-Force was a great run, and the variant to #5 is the Milo Manara cover referenced above. 

I don't know if you want stories or cool covers or both but check the references here for other ideas:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Elizabeth_Braddock_(Earth-616)

Wasn't there supposed to be a modern, captain marvel books issue 22 I think with a Chad Bostwick memorial banner, that was supposed to be psylocke daughter?

I noticed it never got on a cgc label, so I "assumed" nothing ever came of it but..