• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,077 posts in this topic

Robot Man

You have some of my all times favorites in your second post.  EC Tales of Terror Annual #1, Giant Comics Edition Diary Secrets #12, Teen Age Dope Slaves, Reform School Girl, Daisy Buck Rogers XZ-44 Liquid Helium tin Ray Gun, and of course smoking robot.  Love your informative and always amusing posts.

2 minutes ago, BitterOldMan said:

Robot Man

You have some of my all times favorites in your second post.  EC Tales of Terror Annual #1, Giant Comics Edition Diary Secrets #12, Teen Age Dope Slaves, Reform School Girl, Daisy Buck Rogers XZ-44 Liquid Helium tin Ray Gun, and of course smoking robot.  Love your informative and always amusing posts.

:takeit:

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

A cool boardie just reminded me that my next post was going to be my 10,000 post! Really? I really don't even notice things like that. I'm blown away. I must spend WAY too much time here but I love every moment of it. Since I can't seem to keep my big mouth shut, I guess it doesn't surprise me all that much. It has been a great ride. I have met so many great people here. Even though most of us haven't met personally, I feel like I know most of you very well. I appreciate the warm welcome I got from day one and hope to be here for a long time to come.

Sooo, in honor of this occasion, maybe it's high time I relaunch My 50 Year Junk Obsession thread.  Since Photophucket demolished it, it seemed kind of worthless. I can no longer post photos from there but I can from my home computer. I already have most of my photos on it and can post direct.

I am going to post my very first post again (as well as I can), and keep on doing what I had been. Since it was a while ago and most of you can't see my old posts with photos, I will probably do some updated subsets, as well as posting or re-posting more of the kind of stuff I like. If you don't like it, move on to the Modern thread or just ignore me. For the rest of you, it's good to be back.

Bob

You post like you coll all over and anything ^^

I almost forgot how impactful and staggering that first post was. Just amazing seeing all the stuff collected into little focus' like that . Said it before, I'll say it again, just an incomparable collection. I am forever in awe (worship)

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:43 PM, Robot Man said:

premiums_pinbacks.jpg

supermanpuzzle.jpg

comicbookpremiums.jpg

I'm totally stoked you've resurrected your very own "junk" thread. I for one will never tire of looking at your amazing collection. Rock on, Robot Man!

On 7/24/2017 at 0:57 PM, RyanH said:

I always enjoy seeing collectors with depth to their interests.  This is wonderful to see.  I love that orange Felix!

Yes, it just adds to the experience. I love surrounding my self with cool stuff. Comics are and always be my top passion. I have added a large Green and Black Felix since that picture was taken. I've got a lot of early Felix stuff.