• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,112 posts in this topic

I like Halloween, too. 

This year, I didn’t have to force my kids to come over and carve pumpkins; Kelsey asked, “when are we carving pumpkins?”. Sunday, my kids and grandkids all came over. We carved outside because it was so nice (and the grand babies love it), we had one of those set ups to make HUGE bubbles, and drew a bit of an audience! I attempted Goom.

20EBDEAC-1668-4EBE-92C1-B2A4CB0DC6F9.thumb.jpeg.f1dc02368f3e669e2ec5c08864682c80.jpeg

Tonight, my best friend and comic mentor will come over. We’ll sit outside all night and give out full size candy bars! It’s one of my favorite nights of the year.

6 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Nailed it!  Taking my grand daughters out tonight. One is the Incredibles and the other is Minnie Mouse. Ages 4 and 2. They are so excited. My wife and daughter are passing out candy and comic books. Ain't this the best day of the year? 

Show us some pics of them dressed and have a good time (thumbsu

I hate this time of year...

Baseball is over... Halloween is over... Dark at 5:00... Have to dust off the boots and jackets, Leaves to rake and girls are starting to wear more clothes...:pullhair:

But at least where I live we will have garage sales and flea markets all year long. 

Been pretty busy on the weekends and have missed my favorite one for a couple of months. Was able to get up early yesterday and make it out there. Got to see this from the parking garage.

35D9378F-DA14-41B7-A5BA-89CEB971C55B.jpeg

On 10/31/2018 at 3:00 PM, Robot Man said:

Nailed it!  Taking my grand daughters out tonight. One is the Incredibles and the other is Minnie Mouse. Ages 4 and 2. They are so excited. My wife and daughter are passing out candy and comic books. Ain't this the best day of the year? 

We had like 5 kids come to our house.  Problem is, our cul de sac is kinda old so no kids come here.  We so have to move!

7 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I hate this time of year...

Baseball is over... Halloween is over... Dark at 5:00... Have to dust off the boots and jackets, Leaves to rake and girls are starting to wear more clothes...:pullhair:

But at least where I live we will have garage sales and flea markets all year long. 

Been pretty busy on the weekends and have missed my favorite one for a couple of months. Was able to get up early yesterday and make it out there. Got to see this from the parking garage.

35D9378F-DA14-41B7-A5BA-89CEB971C55B.jpeg

You have Terry's con to look forward to.  With my oldest daughter moving to LA, I'll definitely be going again this year.

I am about 35 miles south of Malibu in SO CAL. This is about 1:00 pm at my house at the beach. Cool, Smokey and Dark. Ashes falling. Real weird...

Sad to see an out of control brush fire there. Such beautiful wild forest country. 

A downside of this beautiful state. We don’t get twisters, tornados or deep snowstorms. We get this followed in a couple of months followed by nasty floods. As well as the occasional shaker.

B4060FA3-3E14-49F9-ADAC-ADBA151C1A3B.jpeg

B4566AB9-C159-4E42-961E-2B5E10D54C0F.jpeg