• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL 3 (2020)
7 7

864 posts in this topic

On 5/24/2023 at 2:13 PM, seanfingh said:

I would imagine for big Warlock fans it was a huge let down. 

Yes, it was but the overall movie was entertaining. He could’ve been left out of the whole movie and it wouldn’t make much of a difference. Still, I’d give the movie an 8/10 as far as mcu films go 

Deadline Friday afternoon estimate:

3) Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 (Dis) 3,940 (-510) theaters, Fri $5.4M (-36%) 3-day $20.6M (-36%) 4-day $26.6M, Total $306M/Wk 4

2cGOTG2 did another $50M after a $27M Memorial Day weekend, so >$350M US for GOTG3 likely; if 40/60 split continues to hold, then >$875M WW

On 5/23/2023 at 11:35 AM, justafan said:

That's just sad.  F&F10 was just stoopid.  I can't believe I was convinced to go see it on my birthday.  Most ridiculous action movie with the weakest plot and dialogue.  I'm not even sure the cars in most of the scenes were real and how much wasn't just CGI.

I think the last movie I saw on my birthday was King Ralph and it's still a masterpiece to this day. Maybe you should pick the movie next time.