• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beckett
3 3

418 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jaydogrules said:

Nah, I think he just doesn't suffer fools very well.

12 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Ummm yes i did... i explained that i had no problem with the old TAT's so new TAT's improved by a few weeks or even a month  was meaningless to me or anyone else whom has patience for those type things

I asked if you felt improved TAT's and moving the modern tier back to 1975 were coincidences.

You did not answer the question.

16 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

I asked if you felt improved TAT's and moving the modern tier back to 1975 were coincidences.

You did not answer the question.

Sure he did. He's happy waiting six months for his books and money is no object to him.

12 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Are they trying to raise up the level of the competition in the AF15 thread too?

They wouldn't even bother to try doing that over there: :eek:

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&showauto=true&item=152738186802&rmvSB=true&ul_ref=http%3A%2F%2Frover.ebay.com%2Frover%2F1%2F711-53200-19255-0%2F1%3Fff3%3D4%26campid%3D5335849815%26toolid%3D10034%26customid%3DeBay-US_go-url_-76d1aaf11675--www.watchcount.com-ilu.ihist3.152738186802.-_wcc%26mpre%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Foffer.ebay.com%252Fws%252FeBayISAPI.dll%253FViewBids%2526showauto%253Dtrue%2526item%253D152738186802%26srcrot%3D711-53200-19255-0%26rvr_id%3D1351387757355

Screenshot_20171031-181212.thumb.png.2e2a2da1435191931d3a1cde512a9ec7.png

Maybe some people would rather wait a little longer for their slabs than sell them for the standard Voldy Discount (and it certainly seems steeper since this unfortunate news came out).

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

43 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

Didn't you just criticize someone for posting an auction from a month ago and here you are quoting a sale from 3 months ago?

Edited by ygogolak

Alright, they're a total failure and everyone should run away from them. In particular you'd have to be a real insufficiently_thoughtful_person to buy the Tec 66 and ASM 1 8.5 at Heritage, so if you bid on those the smart thing is to call them until they let you retract the bids. And if Heritage tells you your old bid on one of them is now the highest, refuse. Let's see if some poor sucker who happens to live in my house buys them for the minimum bid. Then we can all laugh at them.

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

Didn't you just criticize someone for posting an auction from a month ago and here you are quoting a sale from 3 months ago?

That auction happened this past weekend... What Ace Ventura fails to mention is the 25% BP attached to the bid... Making it $13,750 + whatever shipping they decide to charge as stated in their auction terms. 

But he'll continue to twist all the 'facts' to fit his model. 

I bid on every single high $ book in that auction of which all were voldy and everyone went for either at or above gpa... I was really hoping for the discount you talked about :(

4 minutes ago, Jaydogrules said:

Whatever gets you through the night buddy.  

Listen up everyone. Don't even think you are going to defeat Jaydog. He has already demonstrated he is the ultimate Virgo by outlasting Roy (Vintage).  Trust me, I'm married to a Virgo, you can't win ! 

Jaydog, I do think Voldy is tougher on Page Quality. What say you ? I recently cracked open a Voldy OW/W and the pages looked White to me. 

7 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Listen up everyone. Don't even think you are going to defeat Jaydog. He has already demonstrated he is the ultimate Virgo by outlasting Roy (Vintage).  Trust me, I'm married to a Virgo, you can't win ! 

Jaydog, I do think Voldy is tougher on Page Quality. What say you ? I recently cracked open a Voldy OW/W and the pages looked White to me. 

Hard to say.  I've seen it go both ways on CPR's.  I know Darkknight had an interesting experience with his AF15.

-J.

19 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Hang on Bomber, I'm a Virgo.